Glock Talk banner

P80 Glock 17...

23K views 221 replies 65 participants last post by  Nutty Professor 188 
#1 ·
#138 ·
Shooting a replica Gen1 19 I imagine would not be as exciting as shooting the real deal. To load up 33 rounds of Federal HST1 124g +P and fire as many down range as you can as quickly as you can would be hard to replicate the excitement and the nausea.

#140 ·
Just a heads up for anyone wanting one, I went into Smoky Mountain Guns and Ammo in Sevierville, TN today during lunch. Goof news is they had a p80 on display..... Bad news is they were asking $699 for it.... However, I asked how many they had and I was told "several". As in 10+ is what I was told. If someone is dying to have one, you can call them and they will be glad to ship one. Their website is a little behind showing their stock and not always accurate, but they do have a good number of them in stock.

Reactions: skyvin
#142 ·
I am still holding out finding one at Rural King for $559.00. Not something I have to have so I will wait and scoop one up if I get lucky and fond one for $559.00.

#148 ·
Mine is still in the plastic. I want to shoot it because I am that way. Part of me wishes I could have gotten 2. One to shoot and the other to go in the safe and be forgotten

#151 ·
You'll be able to get another later if you wish I'm sure at the MSRP.

Reactions: pgg00
#155 ·
Finally was able to pick them up.

Did we establish with the 1st run prefix is?

Technology Electronics

#157 ·
#159 ·
#162 ·
Yes. No “Q” in serial numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did not know that, I learn something new all the time around here.

So if the first is run is 5,000 it seems that the prefixes are

BNLP
BNLR
BNLS
BNLT
BNLU

The first stock photo I saw had a BNGV prefix, same picture is still on a couple gunbroker auctions.

#165 · (Edited)
Joined the P80 Club today. Have been looking for one for awhile at a reasonable price. Had to take a trip today and while there I checked out a Gun Shop that I have bought several guns from and they had one on display for sale. Price was $659. Brought it home. Had been unable to find one in this area and they had recently received 2 and this was the only one left. BNLPXXX serial number. Got home to late to shoot today - will try it out tomorrow.

#167 · (Edited)
I posted this in General Glocking, please forgive the duplicate post, but I’m so curious about this
——
What rear sight does your P80 have?

Mine is long bar over short bar, so 6.1

Is this correct?

EDIT: I’ve looked at two YouTube videos featuring P80’s and the rear sight on both have the 6.1 rear sight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.