GlockTalk Forum banner

141 - 160 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I am still holding out finding one at Rural King for $559.00. Not something I have to have so I will wait and scoop one up if I get lucky and fond one for $559.00.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Been looking for one and calling dealers in my area. Found one for $799 at a non local dealer that I would be near next week on a trip, I told them I would pass. Would like to have one but not that bad.

Reactions: Doc Holliday

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Grabbed one today, jokingly told one of the buyers at the range I’d take one if he could find one. Got the call and a great price 10% over dealer cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk mobile app

·
Registered
19,509 Posts
Mine is still in the plastic. I want to shoot it because I am that way. Part of me wishes I could have gotten 2. One to shoot and the other to go in the safe and be forgotten

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Mine is still in the plastic. I want to shoot it because I am that way. Part of me wishes I could have gotten 2. One to shoot and the other to go in the safe and be forgotten
You'll be able to get another later if you wish I'm sure at the MSRP.

Reactions: pgg00

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
You here stuff like not sold to the public, only a certain number made , more later what do you believe ? Buy now if you want one .

·
Registered
361 Posts
P80
Not what I was expecting.

I hope this doesn’t cause copyright issues with polymer 80.

I saw something on YouTube about a guy building a mustang that got nick named elenore . It wasn’t really a copy of the movie car, just a similar color.
He lost the car, a bunch of money and had to delete his videos.

I can’t think of how many times polymer 80s have been referred to as p80s.

If anyone would be sued, it would be people marketing Polymer 80s as P80. Glock owns the P80 trademark going back to the mid 80's.

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Finally was able to pick them up.

Did we establish with the 1st run prefix is?

20200918_150026.jpg

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Interested to know the prefix. Mine is BNLR

·
Registered
19,509 Posts

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
141 - 160 of 211 Posts