GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 100 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I can’t get a single dealer on the phone that knows if they are allocated any much less is able to order me one. It’s the same response - “We have no idea what we’re getting and we take what we can get.”
That is about what I got calling stores on Monday morning, they had no idea what the hell I was talking about. I ended up just buying one on gunbroker. If I happen to find one locally I will probably pick it up as well.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My dealer had 15 coming in Tomorrow.
4 are consecutive numbers. 2 for myself 2 for a buddy.
Kinda excited about these.
One will replace my AX I use for GSSF the other will keep the other Gen 1’s company in the safe for now.
I have an AX as well, I got one to match, and probably shoot a little as well since I wont shoot the AX.

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Any ideas on what the serial number range will be for the first run, assuming consecutive for 5k and then another 5k at some point with different serial number series?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Not a correct label for a P80 box, but reproduction labels and stickers such as this is another small detail that could have put these P80's over the top. I think they chinced a little by using a Gen 3 box and a gen 5 loader, etc.

Not complaining! Still really happy they did this project, totally surprised by it - I look forward to a Gen 1 19.

IMG_5302.jpeg

·
Registered
739 Posts
Not a correct label for a P80 box, but reproduction labels and stickers such as this is another small detail that could have put these P80's over the top. I think they chinced a little by using a Gen 3 box and a gen 5 loader, etc.

Not complaining! Still really happy they did this project, totally surprised by it - I look forward to a Gen 1 19.

View attachment 822758
Yes agreed. I’m tucking mine in the back if the safe unfired, but I don’t think I could resist shooting a Gen 1 G19 reproduction!

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
Any ideas on what the serial number range will be for the first run, assuming consecutive for 5k and then another 5k at some point with different serial number series?
I'm sure the glock collectors association matrix will have it.

The ones I have coming tomorrow from A huge stocking glock dealer as well as a huge lipsey's dealer. I would guess that they are 1st run of course I do not know that but I am happy to share the serial number prefix when they come in. They already told me what it is but I can't remember.

·
"The Goose"
3,304 Posts
I’m committed to at least two. I went to my first guy Tuesday morning, he didn’t even know about them, and when I called back he said he’s ordering 6, but 2 for himself? great I’m third in line there, So I then I told my second guy, in case I get hosed.

I should have waited a day and bought off GB and been done.

·
Premium Member
2,069 Posts
According to another auction the SKU is P81750203
That's the red label version. If you're in a commie state, you'll want the P81750201.

Disappointed that they used the early Gen 3 tupperware case and the nDLC finish. But I get it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Is anyone willing to state the price that they have been finding these for? I can't believe the BIN for most of the gunbroker listings for these.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Is anyone willing to state the price that they have been finding these for? I can't believe the BIN for most of the gunbroker listings for these.
I bought mine Monday on a gunbroker BIN for 699. Seller had 2, I hesitated for about 5 minutes before I went through with it, but glad I did looking at the current buy it now and auction prices. It was a commie state version with 10 rounders though but since there is nothing special about the mags I can live with that as I have many 17 mags floating around. The other one sold about 2 minutes after I bought mine. If I find one locally for less I will probably pick it up too.

Hopefully I will pick it up tomorrow! Ill take some side by side pics with my gen1 if I have time.

I still have a hard time paying full price after only buying blue labels for years, but I like stuff like this and colored frames so I have gotten used to it.

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
$619 + $20 shipping for mine. There will be enough of these to go around. I would not overpay for any of these.

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
I was quoted $559 for the one I ordered yesterday at my LGS. I was second in line behind one of employees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow that's cheap!!!

Reactions: FireMedic-50

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow that's cheap!!!
Kinda what I was thinking. She didn’t seem 100% on $559. I’m willing to pay a little more when it shows up. I will note that we know each other pretty well since I’m a long time customer there. This wasn’t just a walk in and order at a random LGS.

I will say that after seeing the price they pay for it, I’m comfortable paying up to about $600 for it. But in all honesty, I’d pay even more just to have one. Limited or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just go lucky. I was searching for one online at a good price when I got a call from the guy that I do my FFL transfers through. He asked me if I had purchased the P80 yet. When I told him that I was still looking, he said that he had a link to purchase them for $559.99 plus 12.99 for shipping and handling. Bad thing is that I have to wait 7-10 days to get it in, but couldn't pass it up at that price.

81 - 100 of 211 Posts