GlockTalk Forum banner

201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
It was such a small production run.
They absolutely could use the the same mold they are using for the P80 series with the blocks in it. The blocks would take little to machine.
But why do it?

If you took 100 Glock owners how many even know of the existence of a G19 Gen 1.
It would need someone behind it like Lipseys was.

It would certainly increase the value of the original guns.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I saw one at my LGS but they must be in love with it as they priced it at $800. That was a hard pass.

Reactions: JeffG78

·
The Old Bull
200 Posts
Hey guys The Gun Shop and Indoor Range in Simpsonville SC has three P80 pistols for $699. 864-757-8580.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Bud's has them for $649

SC

·
Registered
102 Posts
Picked one up Thursday for $539. Passed on a gen 2 back when they first hit the market, I thought they were too weird. The polymer frame and all. Look at me now, buying a repro.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Picked one up Thursday for $539. Passed on a gen 2 back when they first hit the market, I thought they were too weird. The polymer frame and all. Look at me now, buying a repro.
Local gun shop?

SC

·
"The Goose"
3,259 Posts
My local academy has had the same p80 in its cabinet for 2months. They are selling, but just pulling them from the back. I think to the average person they are picking the gen 3’s, 4 and 5’s every time.

really a niche gun.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Just picked up a P80 from a small local shop. I first saw it there a month ago.

Chatted with the employee about it while doing paperwork, and they said this is the first one they've sold and the only one they could get. Said nobody was interested in it, and they had to explain to everyone exactly what it was.

Paid $585 for it.

201 - 211 of 211 Posts