Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First p80 build w/ a PSA dagger slide. If anyone has used a dagger slide with a p80 lmk what kind of lpk you used please. I bought my frame and lpk from 80%lower, but the slide keeps getting caught up on the trigger bar. Thinking about grinding it down some or just ordering a lpk from PSA. Lmk if I’m doing something wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Glock LPK and UPK makes everything much simpler, less aggravating, and stress free. I would assume a PSA UPR would work just fine in a Dagger slide though. Most aftermarket UPK and LPK I've tryed cause issues and will have you chasing your tail trying to figure out what components are causing the issues.

Unfortunately Glock UPK/LPK aren't cheap, and are often hard to source. MidwayUSA seems to be the best place I've found to have them in stock.

EDIT: And yes, I've found that aftermarket trigger bars do cause clearance issues. For me, I don't grind on them, but have gotten them to work, by forcing them to work, which sounds cringe, but the ones I've used eventually wear themselves in. I don't have your gun though to tell you for sure either way. Maybe some polishing with a dremel will smooth things out to fitting better without removing too much material.

·
NRA & SAF mbr
5,396 Posts
Your trigger assembly.... isn't assembled. The trigger bar cruciform isn't inserted into the housing. The rear extension of the trigger bar isn't tucked under the connector.

Should look like this:
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glock LPK and UPK makes everything much simpler, less aggravating, and stress free. I would assume a PSA UPR would work just fine in a Dagger slide though. Most aftermarket UPK and LPK I've tryed cause issues and will have you chasing your tail trying to figure out what components are causing the issues.

Unfortunately Glock UPK/LPK aren't cheap, and are often hard to source. MidwayUSA seems to be the best place I've found to have them in stock.

EDIT: And yes, I've found that aftermarket trigger bars do cause clearance issues. For me, I don't grind on them, but have gotten them to work, by forcing them to work, which sounds cringe, but the ones I've used eventually wear themselves in. I don't have your gun though to tell you for sure either way. Maybe some polishing with a dremel will smooth things out to fitting better without removing too much material.
I had my trigger bar mounted wrong! My first “glock” so still learning but thank you for helping!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts