Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I contacted several kydex pocket holster makers. The general response is that they recognize the potential large demand, and will make holsters as soon as they get their hands on the mold.

I'm not sure what they mean when they say 'mold'. Is this something the manufacturer provides? If Sig is selling its own branded holsters, I can't see the incentive for them to get them out.

·
Registered
18,793 Posts
I contacted several kydex pocket holster makers. The general response is that they recognize the potential large demand, and will make holsters as soon as they get their hands on the mold.

I'm not sure what they mean when they say 'mold'. Is this something the manufacturer provides? If Sig is selling its own branded holsters, I can't see the incentive for them to get them out.

They new one (i.e. a P365).

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Want a pocket holster ?? Buy a holster for a Kahr CM or PM45 . Its 5.7" long and 1.02 wide . So close it will work fine with all but the tightest Kydex holsters . Leather or soft soft fabic will fit well . Most any holster maker will not know this but nothing new there .

OR

Go to a tack shop - Saddles and other leather gear . Get a chunk of leather , 2 bucks maybe for a 12x12 inch strap if not free . Buy a heavy gage needle if you don't have one and a some Nylon tread You can cut and fit a rough holster together , wet and fold or bone as needed and drill holes with a 1/16th" bit to sew threw both pieces of leather bit and battery drill . Maybe some super glue too . Make your own , I have made my pocket holster for 30 years . I glue a flat bottom in mine and there just loose enough to allow you to draw with out the holster following as many do. I think the p365 to big for pocket carry but to each there own . A cm or pm45 kahr Hybrid holster would work for iwb too .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts