P365 mounted light

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Deputydave, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Deputydave

Deputydave Millennium Member

Feel like this has been discussed, but didn't find anything in particular so tossing up a thread. Anyone put a light and/or laser on their P365? If so, what did you put on it and how do you like it?

Also, what kind of luck did you have with a holster?

Thanks.

2. JimmyCat

JimmyCat

I have the P365 and added the Crimson Trace LG-422G green laser and really like it! Green lasers are very bright and easy to see. I have been carrying it in a Vedder Light Tuck. Vedder delivered within 1 weeks and was a perfect fit. Also ordered a Holster from Andrews Leather but has not arrived yet.

Deputydave likes this.

3. Velvetfoot

Velvetfoot

Lima 365 green laser and Alabama pocket holster. Like them both a lot.

Deputydave likes this.
  4. JimmyCat

JimmyCat

I need to try pocket carry for my P365 because I typically pocket carry my S&W 442.

5. snowbird.40

snowbird.40

I've got two P365s, one of them equipped with a Streamlight TLR-6. I like the light fine and I especially like the red laser because I think it might also help as a deterrent in the unlikely event I'll ever point it at human being. Everyone's seen how red lasers scare the bejeebers out of bad guys in Hollywood films. :)

I got the holster on Amazon and I don't recall the brand but it's a carbon fiber IWB rig that I can easily slip on and off at about 3:30. Very little printing involved. I have not tried to pocket carry the 365 with the light attached, but I have pocket carried the other one a couple of times, surprisingly well.

However, I still see the unlighted gun as a primary for all-day carry or in-and-outs to stores, restaurants and theatres. That gun is mostly carried at 3:30 in a BBF Made kydex holster, also purchased on Amazon. On occasion I'll carry it AIWB in a cheap Uncle Mike's soft holster.

All-in-all, I think this is the most versatile handgun for my purposes. I'm in the process of selling my last Glock, a 26.5, which will leave me with the two Sigs and a Ruger LCPII for pocket carry and other deep concealment options. There may come a day when I'll sell the LCP and just have two Sig 365s for CC and competition. I shoot IDPA and BUG matches just about every month with my carry guns.

Deputydave likes this.
  6. BMH

BMH Lifetime Member

I got the Foxtrot365. I've got no complaints, other than the price.