Registered
8,094 Posts
Saw that, hilarious.

Look forward to your review.

Reactions: -JCN-

·
Registered
4,882 Posts
This really should be included from the factory for that special edition fudd 365. Forget what it’s called. Ported barrel and no sights for high speed pocket draws. They’d go together like peanut butter and jelly.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
If only the 365 were a full auto version, right? That is certainly an oddity. If I were advising Pro-Mag on whether to make that, I would have said "Huh? Wah?!? Uh, NO!", but since they did, no harm in playing with it. I have 31/33 rounders for my Glock's for no good reason, and this is just further down the same path! We do need pictures of that in the gun, and how it looks when held. If nothing else, for coronavirus quarantine entertainment value!

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I am more in favor of walking stick and hiking staff magazines. It appears to be your help over rough terrain until inserted in the magazine well. It should easily hold 100-plus or maybe 200-plus rounds and do double duty as a monopod.

·
Supreme Member
3,876 Posts
Looks practical for pocket carry.

Is that a ProMag in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Strap a pair about chest level for reloads. I've always found unusual and prominent bulges get attention … thus I'm a fan of summer sausage (until it goes bad in the heat).

1 - 20 of 26 Posts