Glock Talk banner

P320 update!

1101 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  zennashton
Got it!

Got the transfer done for free as my FFL has a "do ten get the next one free" promotion. So, total cost out the door?? $390...............
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
First impressions?
Of course it all depends on what you are used to/ comparing it too. I wanted to immediately compare it to another Sig -specifically my P229 - since I have had it for quite a while and it's roughly the same size! And....well, it's different...not bad...just different.
I like the grips - it feels good in hand. I also like the sights - they are night sights, but they look like they make great "day-sights" as well. Not many controls to deal with -just the slide lock/release - its ambi(so my lefty daughter likes that!) The magazines zip right outta the grip when you hit the release!
Everyone talks about the trigger, which is good ....but remember I'm comparing it to a P229 not another polymer frame gun... and its not better than a P229 trigger (comparing SA modes of course).
Its easy to break down like all Sigs but the removable "chassis" - which is the "gun" - is sure a different beast. Gotta be one of the easiest pistols to clean! I just took the frame assembly out, sprayed it down with cleaner, lubed it...stuck it back in! Clean slide and barrel and assemble...voila!!
Well...the proof will be in the pudding. May get it out today for a short run. I am guessing I will grow attached to it....then fall in love with it like my other Sigs (all in 357Sig of course):cowboy:

· Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A little sneak peak of coming range review:

Old P229 on left - purchased 1999, 113 different loads, 7500 round count!
New P320 on right - purchased 2015, 1 load, 50 round count!

· Registered
2,906 Posts
great comparison and great news...thanks for sharing...looking forward to the range report

Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.