Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought a new P30SK V1, looking for a good OWB belt holster. Really no preference between leather or Kydex? I was very interested in a Vedder Quick Draw but they don’t offer it for the SK, and the Lightdraw looks huge!

Just curious what some of you guys are using, as I said I’m open to either material and any brand. I use Beltman belts and have been carrying Glocks in a Comp-tac paddle slide and a leather Galco slide holster for years, neither company makes those for the P30SK. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bought a new P30SK V1, looking for a good OWB belt holster. Really no preference between leather or Kydex? I was very interested in a Vedder Quick Draw but they don’t offer it for the SK, and the Lightdraw looks huge!

Just curious what some of you guys are using, as I said I’m open to either material and any brand. I use Beltman belts and have been carrying Glocks in a Comp-tac paddle slide and a leather Galco slide holster for years, neither company makes those for the P30SK. Thanks.
For OWB I carry the Tucker HF1 made for the P30 so I can carry either the P30 or the P30sk. I also like TT Gunleather High Ride Snap. I just got my third Tucker HF1 for the Glock 19.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Handgun holster Gun accessory Strap
Pattern Tartan Design Plaid Gun accessory
Design Tartan Pattern Leather
Received my Crossbreed yesterday, great holster, looks great and very well made. Wore it yesterday afternoon and all day today, very very comfortable, keeps the pistol tucked very tight to my side and can hardly tell I’m even wearing it. The only problem, it has nearly zero retention, I understand this style of holster relies on the belt pulling and forming the holster around the shape of your body and the holster squeezing tighter to hold the pistol, I have to pull my belt two holes tighter than normal just to make a slight difference in retention.

This morning I put my empty P30SK in the holster and turned it upside down over my bed, it fell out of the holster with almost no tension, if I were to run while wearing it, I feel like the pistol would come out within 20 or 30 feet. I’ll call Crossbreed Monday and see what they say, I really want to like it cause it’s so comfortable!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts