Ozzy on Stern this morning

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by E-2-E, Jan 26, 2010.

1. E-2-E

E-2-E Long Trail

I must say it was Ozzy's best interview in years, maybe because his wife wasn't there. The story about how it took 19 attempts to get his DL, showing up for the driving test high, and how he drove for years without a DL. The quick story on his sons firearm collecting, and how he himself just bought a sniper rifle recently. He was hard to understand as usual, but that's the funny part. I do like the old Black Sabbath, and the newer Ozzy music, and did get to see him a few years ago. If it wasn't for the mike stand he would need a chair. Rock on Ozzy:cool:

2. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

I like Ozzy, or used to anyway. Still do somewhat.

But I have to say, he's a poster child as to what drugs will do to one over the years. I mean, he's toast. On both sides.

Yeah, he's funny and I like that. But I suspect much of his "funniness" is just permanent drug induced haze.

A true "stoner" for life.

3. BEER

BEER bad example

i've always been an ozzy fan and i've seen a lot of interviews with him and i've noticed there are 3 distinctly different ozzy "personalities" depending on who's interviewing him or what he's doing.

mainstream ozzy: this is the mumbling, disoriented, almost comical ozzy you see on mainstream tv and hear on mainstream radio.

lucid ozzy: this is the more together and more understandable ozzy you get on independant/underground type radio and tv programs.

the real ozzy: this is the ozzy that knows his ****, speaks perfectly clear, and moves like a 30 year old. this is the ozzy you see on stage and behind the scenes.

the dude is a little out of it in the brain box but he's a lot more together than he lets on unless he's hamming it up for the cameras.

4. okie

okie GT Mayor

Ozzy is kool for sure:supergrin:

5. varmint6

varmint6

didnt know he was interested in firearms?

6. Jon91N/A

Jon91N/A

Alcohol also plays a large part in why he is the way he is. Don't forget to leave that out on your next tirade against drugs.