close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Overwhelming religious issues outside it's forum

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by ax157, Sep 11, 2006.

1. ax157

ax157 Libertarian

I've noticed a serge in the number of religious based topics in General Non-Glocking forum. Despite the fact theirs already a religious issues forum.

Is their anyway you guys could perhaps move the religious issues further up the list (so that people could see it better). And/or start moving threads on religion in the general non-glocking to the religious issues forum?

2. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

ax157,
    General Non-Glocking is in the Main Room and it's a forum that ends up being a catch-all for almost every and any subject matter. We understand that some people want <i>all</i> religious and political subjects in their respective forums. You have to understand that in a forum that's dedicated to talking about anything, it will end up with subjects that also fit in other forums.

We could spend all day doing nothing but moving threads around from GNG to other forums if we wanted to. Just like you could move almost every thread from Non-Glock Firearms to other specific forums in Gun Related Forums located in The Club House. Or any of the Glock gun subjects in General Glocking could be moved to The Big Dawg's Club, the Niner's Club, or any other Glock specific club in The Club House. See, it would be an act of futility.

Eric wants the Main Room to have a lot of traffic. That way if there is a message of general interest, most people will see it. If religious or political topics become too crazy, we will move them. As of now there seems to be a good mix of general topics to choose from in any of the Main Rooms.

If and when it becomes a problem, we will deal with it. For now just don't click on a thread that bothers you. Move on to subjects that you do find interesting.

I hope that explains things a bit for you. If you have any other problems, feel free to ask for help.

Thanks,
    Eddie C.

3. freepatriot

freepatriot Retired GT Mod Moderator

I have seen threads where I'm not sure if it should be in the Religion forum, the War on Terror forum, the Politics forum, or the AK47 forum :animlol: