Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
USS Texas BB-35
4,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a G-41 MOS that shoots very well. But every time I pull the trigger, it feels as if I am dragging the inside of the trigger guard, with my trigger finger.
I have a Geissele SDE trigger ( the SSA-E trigger with a flat face) in a Noveske build that I really like.
I am thinking about getting the OP TAC trigger (flat face with a small kick out on the bottom)
I think it will improve the feel of the trigger pull (it is not supposed to lighten it).
Who here uses the OP trigger? how do you like it?
BTW this is mainly a range toy.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I installed one on my G26 gen 3 just to try out. For me, it does improve the feel of the trigger pull. I was thinking of getting one for my G17.

Edit photo - Google Photos 1-1-2019 7-57-24 AM.png

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have the same problem on just about any Glock pistol, due to the smallish Trigger guard area. The only cure I have found is to pull the trigger and reduce the inner bottom of the guard. Does not take much.

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
I have a TAC in a G19.3 and a G17.3
They reduce take-up, reduce reach and present a comfortable flat face.
They don't change pull weight or adversely affect trigger safety.
No finger rubbing problems here.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I have the same problem on just about any Glock pistol, due to the smallish Trigger guard area. The only cure I have found is to pull the trigger and reduce the inner bottom of the guard. Does not take much.
Here I thought I was the only one with this problem as its never mentioned on Glock talk. Between that problem and the fact the the center safety in the trigger doesnt go flush with the trigger when pressed has me tired of having to modify Glocks. All these years and these 2 areas Glock has still not addressed is amazing to me. Also the cheap crappy sights that they still use is an embarrassment .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts