Glock Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Sharon, you will be missed.
Joined
·
26,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joey (the five year old) was flipping through the channels and stopped on Nascar. (ohh! Race cars!)

I was sitting here debating if I needed to remind him that he's Jewish, and he comes out with:

"they're just racing in CIRCLES! :upeyes: "

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,802 Posts
Can't you watch Nascar if you're Jewish?

Poor Joey. Send him down here and I will show him where Junior Johnson lives. :supergrin:
 

·
Devious Member
Joined
·
40,476 Posts
I thought this thread was gonna be completely different ...

:whistling:

I don't understand the jewish part, but driving in circles is pretty boring until some of the cars become airborne.

:wavey:
 

·
Impossiblist
Joined
·
43,839 Posts
itisbruno;11442342 said:
I thought this thread was gonna be completely different ...

:whistling:

I don't understand the jewish part, but driving in circles is pretty boring until some of the cars become airborne.

:wavey:
jews are a mysterious people...
 

·
Out Of Order
Joined
·
16,840 Posts
Mrs. VR;11442782 said:
:rofl: I'm impressed by how quickly he realized how stupid it is. :eek:uttahere:

:rofl:
Could you send that Jewish "you're ****ing stupid" fairy to my house? My Gentile husband needs a smackdown.....and if it costs another inch of his penis, so be it!
 

·
Awwwww.........
Joined
·
2,065 Posts
AZ DBLTRBL;11443092 said:
Could you send that Jewish "you're ****ing stupid" fairy to my house? My Gentile husband needs a smackdown.....and if it costs another inch of his penis, so be it!
Holy Moly! You managed to smack down 2 men with one big ass stone! :rofl:
 

·
Out Of Order
Joined
·
16,840 Posts
Tristan;11443120 said:
Holy Moly! You managed to smack down 2 men with one big ass stone! :rofl:

Like David....with dirty pillows. :supergrin:
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top