close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Outbreak of contagious "pox"

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by smilinjimmy, Dec 6, 2002.

1. smilinjimmy

smilinjimmy

Warning, Fishing Pox

Very Contagious to adult males!

Symptoms: Continual complaint as to need for fresh air, sunshine, and relaxation. Patient has blank expression, sometimes deaf to wife and kids. Has no taste for work of any kind. Frequent checking of tackle catalogues. Hangs out in Sporting Goods stores longer than usual. Secret night phone calls to fishing pals. Mumbles to self. Lies to everyone. NO KNOWN CURE!

Treatment: Medication is useless. Disease is not fatal. Victims should go fishing as often as possible.

Salmon Trout,
    Department of Public Health
    ;f ;f ;f
    ;u

2. stubby

stubby

You have been talking to my wife haven't you. The blank expression, some times I forget I have a wife, and the Cabela's magazines I can't put them down. And I am always mumbling to myself. Should I seek proffesional help or are you guys the same way.

Stubby

3. smilinjimmy

smilinjimmy

Haven't talked to no wife's about this one, they have pooled resources to bring us this tidbit. Steelhead seems to be the strain I have been infected by. Requires frequent "treatments". Here in PAC NW it's a wonderful infection. OH NO! I feel it coming on, good thing it's friday, I'll have to be on the river 1 hour before daylight tomorrow...or I might just up-and-explode!
    Is it possible that lack of treatment is the root cause of spontaneous Human Combustion? I'm thinking it's likely...

____
    On a good day, you tell your buddies the name of the hole.
    On a great day you tell them the name of the river. Days like tomorrow is going to be, tell them you went to the bowling alley!
    FISH-ON!
    ;a

4. Dogbite

Dogbite DNT TREAD ON ME

Yes--i have seen this illness.Also,there are other symptoms,with me,strange lures fall in the shopping cart everytime i go to walmart or other retailers that have a fishing department.Oh also,have you ever been to bass pro shops?? ooooo.I love a place that you can walk past like 4 or 5 rows of just plastic worms.yeah!!!That place is incredible!!!