Out of Respect for President Trump

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Vic777, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Vic777

Vic777

Donald Trump's unbelievable work ethic has truly inspired me to be a better person.
    Starting at Noon today and for as long as Donald J Trump is POTUS I will follow these four agreements:

The Four Agreements are:

1. Be Impeccable with your Word: Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the Word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your Word in the direction of truth and love.

2. Don’t Take Anything Personally

Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

3. Don’t Make Assumptions

Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

4. Always Do Your Best

Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

I have committed this to memory and repeat it to myself several times a day before entering into any endeavour. POTUS Donald J Trump is my inspiration.

blkpag1 and refugeepj like this.
  2. Pythonman

Pythonman

Awesome! I love it, there's no hand wringing, no self pitying, no negativity there. Just good basic principles.

blkpag1 and refugeepj like this.

3. refugeepj

refugeepj

judge Janine reported last night PRESIDENT TRUMP shakes hands, speaks to people from ALL walks of life, the janitor as well as the CEO, the beat cop and the construction worker.
    one of my tells suggesting integrity, when everyone is treated the same.
    respect/dignity to all.
    i am optimistic.

Pythonman and blkpag1 like this.