close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Out of context unauthorized quote signatures.

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by ax157, Jan 25, 2007.

1. ax157

ax157 Libertarian

I'm a little concerned about a recent new signature Mr PC is using.

Which is of something I said he's quoted out of context and without asking.

I'm kinda irritated that he did it without the courtesy of even asking. And because it's simply a low act of insult.

Is this sort of thing acceptible?

The quote in question is...

The post it has been taken from is a reply to RyanSBHF in the recently locked We're not fighting terrorism thread.

In which RyanSBHF listed 4 terrorist attacks by muslims, to which I replied.

Which is in reference to an eairlier post I made, in which I argued that terrorism is not confined to muslims, and as such the war in terrorism is/should be indeed a war on TERRORISM.

In context I'm pointing out that listing individual cases is irrelivent, which it is. Out of context it's being used as an insult.

2. ax157

ax157 Libertarian

A day after I posted this, Mr. PC either removed his signature, or had his signature removed.

Since I have had no reply to this thread, and he has now put the signature back again, I'm bumping this thread up.

This appears to have happened directly in conjunction with my posts to him on Iranians disguised as U.S. servicemen kidnap and kill Americans

Attached is a picture, in which he has both changed my name in his quote, and referred to me as a "holy bricks praying terrorist".

3. ax157

ax157 Libertarian

The signature has vanished again, I guess he intends only to use it when only I can see it.