Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I don't even know....what I'm doing here....
9,055 Posts
Oh, brother.,........

Another “Texas is awesome” thread?

Has anyone actually looked at their laws and politics? This is the spawning ground of the likes of Beto , remember?

·
Rational
14,882 Posts
Oh, brother.,........

Has anyone actually looked at their laws and politics? This is the spawning ground of the likes of Beto , remember?
Florida is more American than Texas.

·
The Kindly Curmudgeon
4,243 Posts
It strikes me as odd that Lady Liberty hasn't been taken down by the DNC yet. You know it's coming. Along with the Stars and Stripes.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
Oh, brother.,........

Have you ever lived in Texas? Please don’t let Austin represent the entire state. Is it perfect? No, nothing is. And anyone saying how much awesomer Floriduh is than Texas is smoking crack...but whatever...if it wasn’t so damned hot I’d move back (home).

·
one two three get loose now
4,938 Posts
Have you ever lived in Texas? Please don’t let Austin represent the entire state. Is it perfect? No, nothing is. And anyone saying how much awesomer Floriduh is than Texas is smoking crack...but whatever...if it wasn’t so damned hot I’d move back (home).
That’s not how it works here. Your state is only as good as the worst parts of it.

·
Registered
5,106 Posts
That’s not how it works here. Your state is only as good as the worst parts of it.
I disagree but I suspect you're one of those folks where it's "My way or the highway." so no since trying to debate it with you.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I disagree but I suspect you're one of those folks where it's "My way or the highway." so no since trying to debate it with you.
Upstate NY here. Can confirm.

My area is as red as can be. My newborn's pediatrician (a firey older lady) came into the hospital room yesterday with a MAGA pin on.

Yet, universally NYers are hated and told we deserve the government that NYC gave us. It's not like that, we vote red every year but the cities are starting to control the laws of every state.

·
Registered
11,994 Posts
yeah... Liberals don't really know what to think of Lady Liberty. they are confused easily though...

·
Señor Member
10,022 Posts
Oh, man. I finally stopped avoiding this thread am so bummed at having clicked on it. I am disappoint.

Reactions: lazarus66

·
Sir Arthur if you Puh-leeze!
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, brother.,........

Florida is more American than Texas.
It only makes sense to move it to the Rio Grande since that is now the de facto port of entrance to the United States.
I get to see her EVERY SINGLE DAY. Wouldn’t know what to do without her.
Upstate NY here. Can confirm.

My area is as red as can be. My newborn's pediatrician (a firey older lady) came into the hospital room yesterday with a MAGA pin on.

Yet, universally NYers are hated and told we deserve the government that NYC gave us. It's not like that, we vote red every year but the cities are starting to control the laws of every state.
Oh, man. I finally stopped avoiding this thread am so bummed at having clicked on it. I am disappoint.
OK, people. This is NOT about Texas.
It's about Cuomo and DeBlasio and Schumer and AOC and Sanders and Pelosi and Biden and Harris and ...

It's about the FREEDOMS and the LIVES and the JOBS and the BUSINESSES they have stolen from the people in NY and California and the USA.
I happen to like NY and New Yorkers. Have quite a few friends and acquaintances that are here from NY and some still in NY.
My favorite part of NY is the finger lakes, but you can have all the cities of the world. I have no use for any of them, Dallas, Houston, NYC, LA included.
@Quickling hit on it best. The cities are dominating us and that is not good.
And I happen to also like @seanmac45, but doesn't mean I have to like the damn Yankees.
Go, Rangers!!!

·
Premium Member
CLM #38
10,573 Posts
Thanks, Neldon;

I KNOW NYC is universally hated, and it is due to the Democratic machine located herein, along with the Democrat animals.

That being said, I love this town for its' food (#1 reason) history, sports, shows, restaurants, (food again) and the hustle and bustle of everyday life. It's a challenge.

Just wish some would stop and realize there are god-fearing, right-wing Republican patriots living in amongst the trash.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts