Our boy kitty and the thousand yard stare

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Goldendog Redux, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Goldendog Redux

Goldendog Redux Shut your mouth

Gibson the cat (brother of Lilly the cat in my avatar)saw his first combat today. That is what we assume at least. He came charging in the house all puffed up with some black fur in his mouth and some fur missing from his back leg.

He is not his usual self tonight although I got him purring with a paw massage.

MF

2. Beeman

Beeman NRA MEMBER

That reminds me of growing up with my mom's cats. She had this one big really hairy cat that would jump from the rails of the porch onto the top of the house. This boy loved to fight other cats, and he always looked really funny running into the field with his long brown hair standing up, which also served to protect him really well too. He would attack every cat that stepped foot into the field behind the house. He would hit a cat at full speed, and the fur would fly;P I've never seen a cat so tough in my entire life as that dang cat mom had. I really miss that cat, and I'm not usually one to like cats very well either.