close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Our Best To All You Florida Hunters

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by CanyonMan, Sep 7, 2004.

1. CanyonMan

CanyonMan In The Saddle

Just simply a note to all our 'Florida hunting brothers.'

I'm sure 'everyone' here on the 'HFC Forum' wishes you well with all you guys have been going through there.

Hope you and your families are safe and sound!

God Bless y'all

CanyonMan

2. noway

noway

We are doing fine.Thanks for looking out for another.

Only alot of power down in alot of areas with Palm Bch having like 1mil homes witout power. A few trees down, alot of branches down and yeap my neighbor car meet it's fate with a ficus tree. (He has allstate and should be in good hands. ;f )

We survive Andrew and surely will make it thru Frances. ;)

I want al of this stuff cleared up since the next zone for archery opens this coming up weekend, and I need to get out of this disater area. I'm about tired of every tv channel showing the same Frances track. :(

3. wannacmyglock

wannacmyglock Mortgage Man!

remember fellas, when you go out to your "spots" for the first time this hunting season, you may want to take your axes, saws, and chains, lots of down trees on the trails.

4. noway

noway

You aren't lying about that.

JW/Corbett in Palm Bch is one of my regular spot. After the hurricane and winds passed thu, once passable trails now look like a Marine Corp obstacle course. ;) To go about 1mile in most area by foot takes close to 1-1.5 hrs.

That along with 8-to-14" of standing water and 1k mosquitos per 100sq ft, make this thing called hunting, very very hard. Florida is always considered a hard state to hunt and now it is 10x harder.