close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Other Than Glock Mags

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by glockess56, Jul 18, 2006.

1. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I am asking a question I never considered before, and I'm putting it in GSSF because I use the mags to compete in GSSF events. Has anyone ever use G17/34 (or any other caliber for that matter) mags that weren't Glock factory mags? I have these metal mags I got and have not used, because when I ordered them I thought they were Glock mags. They have no brand name on them. Are legal in GSSF events? Has anyone ever used any type of mags other than Glock? I have never used any mags but Glock mags. I appreciate any information I can get. I'm already attempting to return them.:freak:

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dear Glockess56,

Those metal magazines will wear down your polymer magazine release. They are also highly unreliable. If you used them and had a jam, you would not get a reshoot. I suggest returning them for a credit or refund.

3. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I bought them on ebay. I emailed the person who sold them and explained my situation. He told me to send them back with a note and he would refund my money. I lucky that happened, a refund. Usually I get stuck with my mistakes!:alien:

4. Rusty Phillips

Rusty Phillips Moderator Millennium Member

they are not completely worthless

you use them for target practice

just be sure to go downrange and pick up all the pieces after you shoot the mags full of holes