Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is very much off topic. Im just getting rid of some assets:
1. Rifle case gunguard luggage grade. Will fit 2 rifles at P3.5k
2. 2004 Honda City IDSI MT, ep5, OEM 4way speaker/ 3rd brake light, 3m matts P485k (neg)
3. Dillon 450 with new 45 dies,Dillon ammo counter 1 lb Vihta, Dillon eliminator scale, large/small primer pick up, Lyman 600 tumbler, kinetic bullet puller at P20k (neg)
4. cal 45 glaser ammo - 5pcs at P100 each.

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
hi jimbullet,

you might want to consider unbundling the the reloader package. Some BOGs might be interesed in the tumbler alone, I myself would consider the bullet puller.:)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is being considered, as I have received several PM's with regards to that. Thanks for the input 9mx.

By the way, im still trying to get a pic uploaded here but will try to show what the powder charge system looks like for those who have asked.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks 9mx...

For those who sent me a PM, this is similar to the 450 that for sale except those encircled, I believe have been the accessories. You will notice that the 450 in the pic has been upgraded already with auto powder charge and auto priming. This should answer most of the queries that the 450 model can be upgraded

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Let me clarify, the RL450 that is subject of sale is all stock meaning it still has its original semi auto priming and powder system. I was just able to download a picture for those interested what the RL450 looks like except that the picture downloaded has the upgrade accesories installed, whereas the actual unit for sale does not.

This should give you an idea that such upgrade parts are available (Stronghand) to make priming and powder charge fully automatic when you press down on the main lever.

IF and when these upgrade parts are installed, the only difference with the RL450 vis-a-vis the 550 is that the 550 has a removable head where all the dies are mounted making caliber changes easier considering that you do not need to reseat depth of the dies. The RL450 has the head integrated in the whole press body therefore is not removable. Caliber die changes can still be done but depth of the dies will have to be measured everytime a caliber die is changed.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
FYI, what we have done in the past to make faster die changing faster is that we have a properly seated cartridge (less the gun powder and primer) to make things easier since when the said cartridge is seated on the shell holder and main lever down, we install the bullet seater die so that production will mimic the sample cartridge.

This makes installation of new dies as fast as you using a 550. A simple trick.:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.