Glock Talk banner

OT: Prayers Needed

1190 Views 33 Replies 31 Participants Last post by  Hermo Gut
Folks,

My wife had a mass in her breast removed last week. It was subjected to biopsy after removal.

Bad news.

The biopsy result turned out positive. Both of us were not able to sleep last night because of the anxiety.

We will be seeing the surgeon today for the next steps. Please pray for her. We really need the prayers.

Thanks.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thank you for the support guys.

Thanks also to those who sent PMs.

My wife and I really appreciate your kindness.

· Registered
2,692 Posts
Always hope for the best and pray hard buddy. A few weeks back i had the same experience. Almost the same.

My wife had a check up due to a uti. She was recommended that she be checked via ultrasound. They found a mass on her forgot whats it called.

We had to get a second opinion. Boy was i scared and prayed hard. We both were scared. Josh was just 4 years old and my wife's family had a history of cancer related deaths. Django's experience of stages of disbelief, denial, acceptance etc is true. In our case relief was the last stage. (thank God)

Anyway when she got to her ob. The OB said she could not feel anything when she examined her. So she asked my wife to have another ultrasound 1 or so days after her period.

And viola, what the old ultrasound saw was blood since she was about to have her period at that time.

All the time we prayed hard and thanked God for his kindness. Django is right, give your wife a hug, you dont know how much you really love her until you felt you lost her.

Django, hope your wife will get better.

· Registered
1,128 Posts
My lola had double mastectomy when she was around 40 years old. The doctor said that five years would be the most she'd live.

Lo and behold, 28 years later, she was still able to attend my son's first birthday, her fifth great-grandchild and the 40th wedding anniversary of my tito.

Be strong for your wife. She needs it now more than ever.

Our prayers for her speedy recovery.

· Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Thank you brothers.

My wife will have her mastectomy tomorrow at 8:30 in the morning.

We have placed her life in His care.

Thanks again.

· Registered
268 Posts
I do believe in miracle Atty. and the power of prayers. Keep up the faith sir. Prayers from my family.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.