Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Toink!
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering kung ilan sa BOGs ang nasa NBI. Just got my college degree and will take the civil service exam this year b4 applying . M eyeing a special investigator position, since I'm not qualified to apply as a reg NBI agent ( di ako lawyer or cpa eh). Was sent a brochure from the NBI Academy sa Baguio..and it seems tempting. 16 weeks extensive training and possible additional schooling sa FBI acad(US) and Scotland yard(UK). Is it a good career choice? BOGs, I need ur advice on this. Thanks

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
We have 1 NBI member, I can't re-call his handle.

ETA - Punisher_nbi45 ang handle niya, he just posted in another thread by Mannix (9MX). This will make you boiling mad or something.

·
Rei!
5,961 Posts
well if you're aspiring for a director position in the future, better get that law degree and pass the bar exams. otherwise, you'll get stuck. sayang naman

·
Registered
159 Posts
interesting po yan a?
ask ko lang po ano qualifications and requirements to apply at saan makakuha ng forms? yun po kasing branch where i work is malapit sa NBI dito sa bulacan. One time I saw a lot of people ouyside their office and most are heavily armed mostly babyM16's and glocks. may operation pala sila. Ang galing nila magdala kasi po very professional at hindi nakakatakot kahit may nakabakat sa beywnag na revolver at sa likod ay glock at sa balikat ay baby M16...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.