close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Orphan in OKC

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by criticalbass, Jan 7, 2006.

1. criticalbass

criticalbass

This is Frosty. She is not full grown. A little shy, but she loves to be petted.

Frosty's home is in the vicinity of a dumpster near a motel where I am staying long-term. We feed her, but can't really provide a home. Cats have a short life span here. There are owls, lots of traffic, and the occasional cruel person.

She's catchable, and usually comes when called, but needs some one-family socializing. I have handled her several times. She gets scared sometimes, but does not scratch or bite. That's unusual for a dumpster cat. Also a little strange is that she seems completely free of fleas or ticks.

I can deliver Frosty to you in the Oklahoma City area, or in the Lawton area on a weekend. Please consider giving her a home. CB

I seem to be having trouble posting Frosty's picture. I'll keep trying, but if you are interested in a sweet gray long-haired kitten with white points, PM me and I'll send you the picture.

2. criticalbass

criticalbass

I hope it shows up here.

3. walkin man

walkin man

I hope you are able to find her a home. She is a beauty. If you were in Alabama I would take her. Whoever does take her should consider having a vet check her for contagious diseases if there are other cats in the home.

Good luck

walkin man

4. sarge40

sarge40 Huge Member

CB, You are doing a kind thing taking care of Frosty. I wish both of you the best of luck in finding her a home. She really is a good looking kitty. Kind of like a grey lion with that mane. Wish I could help, but I really hope you can find someone who can.
    ;c