close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Orlando gun show

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by njl, Oct 3, 2009.

1. njl

njl

Did anyone go today?

Was it worth the $9 entry fee (when did it get raised to that??)?

Does B&H Gun Rack ever have tables at the Orlando (or any other) show?

2. Dillusion

Dillusion Mustache-less

I went!!! Spent money I didnt have, as usual lol

When you first go in, theres that small building, you go in, look around, and then think- WTF? This is it?

ITS NOT!!

Theres a HUGE larger building when you exit the smaller building right by the food outside area, with places like Shoot Straight and other large vendors in there.

I scored allot of good ammo, some AR parts, and some knives. As far as parts go, there wasnt allot, ALLOT of pre-assembled AR's, ALLOT of handguns, ALLOT of reloaded ammo, and ALLOT of idiots still charging 25-40$ a box for 9mm/40SW/45 ammo, but if you ignore them you will find good deals...

3. njl

njl

Do you recall if B&H was there? I'm not sure if they do shows at all.

It'd be really cool if some dealer willing to take the GSSF discount cert was there...but AFAIK, B&H is the only one in the area.

4. greatwun

greatwun Senior Member

B&H wasnt there. I brought my certificate just in case they would show up. Picked up a few items although many things a bit over priced. Got some cleaning supplies, mag holsters, books and finally my CT grips.

5. njl

njl

Because of my post, or having the same thoughts?

I don't remember for sure, but I don't think I've seen B&H at the Orlando show...and wondered if they do gun shows.

6. Mr. Blandings

Mr. Blandings

7. greatwun

greatwun Senior Member

Na just had the same thoughts. Also brought it to the show before this one. I need to stop complain about gas and drive over to their store already.

8. Lexxani

Lexxani Double Agent

I didnt make it to this one, but Ive been to the last few, they are always the same, its all about shopping around. At the last one I picked up a can, a Mossy 500, and ASP and a stiletto for the lady as well as a few extra things that I cant remember now for a good price. I always try to buy from the old hillbilly types, they usually have good stuff at better prices and few people look at their racks due to the absence of a huge rack of weapons and signs, plus no paperwork or taxes (if thats important to you). My buddy was looking for a 81 field knife after envying over mine.

I need to stop by the Glock stand next time... I need some hi-cap .40 mags for the range....

Ill be at the next one..:supergrin: