close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Orlando GSSF--Feb 14/15

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by 4eyes, Jan 23, 2004.

1. 4eyes

4eyes Provocateur

Anyone familiar with the Orlando area have recommendations for Low Dollar motel/restaurant locations for the GSSF shoot coming up February 14/15?

2. Andy

Andy Millennium Member

The host club (Central Florida Rifle & Pistol Club) has an informal arrangement with the Clarion Hotel near the airport (3835 McCoy Road). Call 407-859-2711 and mention you're going to a match at the above club. They might offer a discounted rate but do check with other sources (e.g., Travelocity) beforehand on what's the going rate for that weekend in the area.

3. mr glock-fl

mr glock-fl

HI,
    If any one needs help call or e-mail me--your at my home range CFR&P.The hotels used are close to the range,theres a Wal Mart just north of the airport on Semoran( SR436 by the hotels)and on the Que we will Help you here, just let us know.

Enjoy our range and its good to have GSSF back!!! ;a

Mike AKA "mr glock-fl"

4. mr glock-fl

mr glock-fl

The Closest Hotel are the Airport ones, I was asked about St.Cloud-area,Its just south of the range.The road named 15A that goes north and south is also known as Narccossee.It dead ends at 192 which the put you in the main area of St.Cloud. From St Cloud(192) go 5 miles or so north on Narccossee and you will see the Publix on Moss Park rd-follow the map to the range.

See Ya Here

5. truckcop

truckcop

Hey Mike. I sucked in Jax. You did good. (assuming you are who I think you are) I might have to drive down to Orlando on that Sunday morning to try and redeem myself.
    Hope to see you there.
    Ken

6. mr glock-fl

mr glock-fl

Hi,
    Being southeren I go by my middle name(William M."Mike"Ross),Its to confuse those carpet baggers(HA,HA). Look me up, I not sure where Rob will put me (but I am sure I will be up to my gills w/work).

See Ya