close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Original Lost In Space Lunchbox

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by glockamole, Oct 27, 2006.

1. glockamole

glockamole

This is an original, good condition, Lost in Space Lunchbox. The same one some of us may have carried to Elementary School. Made in 1967.

I'm not able to post the pics that I have here. I have good pictures available so email me if interested.

$300.00 or interesting trades

tenmm2001@yahoo.com

BTW... Someone sent me a very nasty response to my email regarding the price. For this "gentleman", I'd like to challenge him to check the prices on ebay.

I prefer to deal with shooters, not an anti-gun organisation such as ebay.

2. mastery

mastery

Before anybody buys, might want to check into the character of this seller through the two links posted in his other thread on another site HERE.

3. glockamole

glockamole

I (after a telephone conversation) was allowed to withdraw from purchasing the item that I agreed to purchase (via email.).

After that, my name was still smeared. So what can I do, except post my defense.

Go ahead though, follow the link and read at will; I never stole from, paid late to, or delivered late to any person items that I agreed to buy or sell. I HAVE, in the past, withdrawn from previously agreed to purchases only AFTER being released by the seller.

Its called honor, and I can look in the mirror. To the reader at Glock Talk, who doesn't know me, it comes down to my word verses what you read at the link. The arfcom link smears my name, and I can't do a thing about it except what you have read here.
    In the old days it would be old school self defense in the back yard, now its "he said, she said."

BTW, If this item were to be sold (I doubt it now), I would send it to the buyer with a 24 hour inspection period BEFORE payment was sent to me.

THAT, Gentlemen, IS my character (that is being challenged on this web site by mastery.).

So mastery do I still have a dishonorable and flawed character? I'm curious if you will respond.

I'm tired.

4. mastery

mastery

To answer your question, what you listed above is not listed in your original posting.

When it comes to this site, and others, you live by your reputation. That's cool you are willing to send before payment. Too many people rip others off, and what you'll find on all these sites is people like myself that will alert others when problems are found.

I didn't smear you, I pointed a link to a posting where OTHERS have had problems in past deals with you, or so they wrote. Expect some of us to point out these issues, because many of us are tired of getting ripped off, or having people back out of deals.

Again, that's cool that you are willing to mail item before payment. Good luck on your sale, and had you put that in the first posting, I never would have brought this up.

5. glockamole

glockamole

mastery, (and all),

No problem,

I once sent payment for a pistol, and I had to threaten legal action before the pistol was sent; all in all, 42 days of hair pulling.

It's still worth the savings of going through a gun board, verses a gun show or brick and mortar FFL holder. At least for me.

Best Regards