Ordered new glock today

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by boarderboy217, Feb 14, 2013.

1. boarderboy217

boarderboy217

I ordered a new glock 30 gen 4 with night sights today from the not so local gun store. I ordered it through the gssf program and they said law enforcement gets the first grabs and if there are any left over, I will get mine. They are expecting me to be able to get one between 30 and 90 days. Then will start my wait time of three days since my parents were stupid enough to stay in illinois. I will move to Arizona as soon as possible. Wifey wants to go more than I do. I will post pics as soon as I get my hands on it.

2. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

That's exciting, you made an excellent choice! It would be terrific luck under current circumstances to have it in hand within 2-3 months since the G30 is quite popular among plain-clothes LEO and Blue Label purchases will be given priority.

Don't freak out or give up if it stretches out to 4-6 months wait time. A G30 Gen4 at GSSF discount price is definitely worth the wait.

We have two Gen4 G30 pistols on order to replace our Gen3 G30SF pistols. While I'm eager to get them delivered, my impatience is nothing compared to my two favorite nephews who are promised our G30SF pistols when we upgrade. They are climbing the walls with anticipation. :)

3. boarderboy217

boarderboy217

I was between the g30 gen 4 and g30s gen 4

4. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

Nobody knows when Glock, Inc. will make a Gen4 version of the G30S. It could be a loooong time, or maybe never.

The G30S is not an option in our household because we require support for caliber conversions we already own.

You might be interested in the info about the G30 at the link in my signature line below. I also write about the pros and cons of the Gen3 G30S in that post.

5. boarderboy217

boarderboy217

Grt45 I don't see that post you are talking about, I would like to read that. good to know that they aren't making a g30s in gen 4, I now know I made the right decision

6. GRT45

GRT45 Transform & Win

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013