close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ordered More Magazines

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by tarpleyg, Dec 31, 2012.

1. tarpleyg

tarpleyg

I have a bunch of GI mags for the AR15 platform but not know what will happen in the coming months, I have decided to order more. I ordered from Brownells and they expect to ship by the end of January. I paid $12.70 each, shipped for Gen M3 PMAGs.

2. Rancher

Rancher

Change your order. Magpul is concentrating production on the black 20 and 30 round gen 2's, it's there in the add. That is just my .02 worth. I doubt the gen 3's will make it out before a ban.

Rancher

3. tarpleyg

tarpleyg

I saw the notice on the Gen 2 page but there was no mention on the Gen 3 page. Why would they put their efforts into an old model? The Brownell's page for them states "Expected to start receiving these end of January." and I have no reason to not believe their estimate to some degree.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  4. mangkukhan

mangkukhan

Makogroup apparently has in stock current israeli made elander 30 rd mags, and they are claim to have enough orders on the way to where they won't run out. DSA has uzi and HK91/G3 mags in stock, and checkmate still has beretta, 1911, and M1a/M14 mags. Hope this helps some people.

5. gtrcivic

gtrcivic Hokie Glocker

i put a couple orders in for magpul at midway with 2 mag max, and some special handling fee. Order totaled $32 and backordered. Luckily in 2004-2010 i bought each month USGI mags, AK waffle, chinese, bulgarian mags, and Glock hi cap mags and ammo for my guns/rifles. Wondering when i will get these 2 pmags in....but in the meantime, i think i am stocked up

6. PAGunner

PAGunner

Do you mind citing your source cause Magpul stated the M3 windowed & 20 round mags were next up...

7. camelotkid

camelotkid non-believer

anybody know of glock mags in stock, I am getting frustrated with CDNN they can't tell me crap yet they have taken my money and my order was placed on 12/16

8. PAGunner

PAGunner

Tough to find right now, check out the mag intel sticky in general glocking. I snagged up some of the. Dry last from Gilbert's last week, set to arrive Wednesday.

9. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

I just bought 6 more non-window PMags myself last week from my LGS for $13.50 each. I think I'm good for a while even though I told them to hold another 6 more for me just in case he gets another shipment of them.

10. samuse

samuse

I have ten of 'em right here!

:tongueout::cool:

11. Rancher

Rancher

Magpul stated those things before the panic buying began. I'm going off what the guys at ar15.com are saying and doing.

Do as you wish, again just my .02 cents. Take it or leave it. I hope I am wrong and everbody gets the stuff they have ordered. I'm stocked up just fine and thought I'd pass on what some are thinking including myself.

I am also going on what the CS lady at Brownells told me when I changed my order. She may or may not know what she is talking about. I'm fine with the Gen 2's.

Rancher

12. camelotkid

camelotkid non-believer

midway has the khan glock 17 mags in stock

13. carbuncle

carbuncle is not cool.

I just wrote all of my representatives, the GOP, DNC, President, Speaker of the House, Harry Reid and the NRA-ILA to let them know I oppose any new AWB or magazine capacity limits.

14. zhix

zhix

Atlantic Firearms is showing in stock 30rd NHMTG aluminum green follower mags 5/$75. They also have AK mags as do Classic Firearms and Dillon Precision at slightly higher prices.

15. G36's Rule

G36's Rule Senior Member

Out of stock...

16. INJoker

INJoker Simply Charming

I want 4 more 30-round PMags and 2 more G19 15-rounders and I will have everything I need to meet my personal needs (full combat load plus extras and spare parts).

If anybody gets an inside track on where I could pick them up, I'd be much obliged. If you stumble across any at your LGS and grab 'em for me, shoot me a PM and I'll pay you back plus enough for a case of beer.

:)

17. barta

barta This is Barta!

The Smith and Wesson website had .223 PMags for around $20 approx 2 days ago.

18. tarpleyg

tarpleyg

I just told you where to order them. You won't get them right away but you'll get them. Just be patient. Even if (and it's a big if) a magazine ban passes, it won't take effect for a while.

19. KML

KML Millennium Member

If you want to back order pmags the first link is Magpuls distributors,the will get them first.The second like is their retailers.DSG Arms looks like your best bet as they are a distributor and retailer.They were taking back orders for 10 non-window pmags for $100,don't know if they still are.Plus they regular gi mags with pmag followers 10 for $89 also on back order .I have ordered from them before with no problems,I have 10 of each on back order from them.

http://www.magpul.com/featureddistributors.html

http://www.magpul.com/featuredretailers.html

20. INJoker

INJoker Simply Charming

Got it. Thanks!