Orange Ameriglo Proglos

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers/Lights' started by bushytail man, Oct 22, 2010.

1. bushytail man

bushytail man

Does anyone know if the orange Ameriglo Proglos n/ will work with the steel Glock white outline rear?

2. 2nd2none

2nd2none

I hate the stock Glock rear plastic sights that bottom line always screws me up. But to the answer to your question, it should work. As long as the front and rear sights are the same height as stock ones.

3. bowzette

bowzette

the PG width is .140. Will you have any light between the front and rear sight? I just ordered the I-Dot with the orange PG front and I-Dot rear which is .180 width. Also check out the Hack rear with PG front. It is .180 also.

4. Lomez

Lomez Nice guy

bowz,

how do you like the 180 matched with the 140?

5. 2nd2none

2nd2none

The plastic sights on my G39 have a front sight width of .150, the rear sight has an opening of about .136 so there would be more space on each side of the front sight then the plastic front sight.

6. bowzette

bowzette

They arrive tomorrow and then I have to get them installed. I'll report after they are on.

7. Lomez

Lomez Nice guy

sweet. thanks.

8. 2005ghostrider

2005ghostrider

I have the orange ameriglo proglo front sight with the glock steal rear sight. I like it a lot better then the stock front sight because it is a little narrower then the stock one and gives a little more light on the sides of the front sight then the stock one did. It works great for me ymmv.