Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Why not a polished Glock minus connector? I don't really think you're going to gain anything with the Ghost Ranger so, given the choice, between the two you mentioned, I'd save my money and polish the stock connector. Seriously, I'd look into a factory minus connector, polish it and shoot it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why not a polished Glock minus connector? I don't really think you're going to gain anything with the Ghost Ranger so, given the choice, between the two you mentioned, I'd save my money and polish the stock connector. Seriously, I'd look into a factory minus connector, polish it and shoot it.
Picked up a minus and not here yet. How is the break and reset with the minus on Gen 5

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
The break is crisp. There is not as much of a hard wall with the minus as opposed to the factory dot connector. The pull weight is reduced by a pound over the dot. Some people call the minus connector mushy. I don't think it is at all as there's still a pronounced wall. If you want mushy and no wall, the Ghost edge connector will do that. The reset is pretty much the same as the dot connector.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I’ve stubbornly stuck to the minus connectors (3.5 lb. lol) and have always liked the results. That changed with the Gen5. I have 2 34s and just didn’t like the soft feeling with 4.5 lb striker springs. I had some TTI connectors laying around and decided to try one expecting to immediately pull it back out because of a similar feeling. Surprisingly, It made the trigger in both guns almost a match for my Gen 3 pistols that I really liked. I haven’t shot them yet but it’s definitely easier for me to prep the trigger and the reset seems shorter and more distinct. I’m thinking those connectors have solved my disappointment with the Gen 5 triggers.

It seems everyone else loves the Gen 5 triggers. I’m not sure if it is just me so consider this just the opinion of one man. I actually like the stock trigger in my G19.5 carry gun. Go figure?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts