Operation Lasermax: Codename Tubby Bunny

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by MrJinx, Jul 1, 2005.

1. MrJinx

MrJinx Cats rule!!!

Operation Lasermax: Codename Tubby Bunny

Starring

Mr. Jinx as Tubby Bunny
    Red Wing as Agent Orange
    Lady as Grey Ghost

The adventure starts off with special agent - Tubby Bunny noticing and then pursuing the evil red dot...

[​IMG]

While in hot pursuit Tubby Bunny loses his prey and calls in Agent Orange as back-up...

[​IMG]

Tubby bunny has Agent Orange chase the evil red dot towards him and pounces for the kill. However he comes up short and is left only holding the cables connecting the playstation to the T.V.

[​IMG]

So the Grey Ghost is called in to assist and capturing the evil red dot...

[​IMG]

The next scene we have Tubby Bunny with the evil red dot on the back of his head with the Grey Ghost admiring the clothing she knock off the dresser chasing the dot...

[​IMG]

Last we see the defeated Tubby Bunny just after he takes his frustration out on the poor Turbo Stratcher. Notice the shreded center...

[​IMG]

2. Vic303

Vic303 Senior Member

ROTFLMAO! I love using penlight lasers to mess with cats. Best fun is to let them pounce on the dot to 'catch' it, and turn off the laser...then when they lift each paw carefully to check where the dot went, IT'S GONE! They keep searching & picking up their paws....

3. ATL Peach Girl

ATL Peach Girl ♥Meezers♥

That's choice MrJinx!!!!!

TubbyBunny!!! ;z

4. DEUCE-DOBE

DEUCE-DOBE Landshark&Sis'

Used to love doing this with my family's cats when I lived with Mom and Dad... now, I have 2 Dobermans. So, being the intelligent, foresighted individual that I am, decided to use a flashlight, inside the house in the evening, with all lights off... 'humm... I wonder if my 90 lb miniature k9 horse will chase the light on the floor?'

I swerved the light left to right in front of him, he got up and started the pursuit. Our female, who's rather laid back, joins in. Everything was going GREAT until I steered the light under the coffee table and our 90 lb male continued the pursuit full speed.

*Picture a 10 lb charge of c4 being detonated under the table*

The table and everthing on it, including a can of Pepsi, lifted about 3 feet off the floor and came crashing down.

I spent a good 30 minutes sopping the Pepsi off the carpet... all the while the dogs discovered that I left my flashlight on, and that it was the source of their torment. My boy's head looks like an alligator's, and he killed the tormenting light blob (and the flashlight) in the process.

I should've put this in the Dobe Thread.

5. MrJinx

MrJinx Cats rule!!!

That's a funny story. It is a hoot watching how they react to stuff like that.