GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Temperatures are supposed to be back to normal by Wednesday after the front moves through Tuesday. If it rains opening morning I have an enclosed blind I will use. If it is dry I plan to be in a tree.

·
Registered
10,130 Posts
Well..... Almost went out this morning, but.... I slept in.... and now off to work. (I mean, I've been working today since this morning, just on lunch break now)

·
Mr. CISSP, CISA
24,040 Posts

·
Huge Member
11,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Firearm deer season began today. My son shot a doe with his suppressed 300 BO this morning. Only deer so far

·
Registered
449 Posts
I shot two does Wednesday. The one pictured was the first at 9:10am. I shot the second near the end of shooting light. Both were shot with my 36 year old Remington model four.
IMG_20201118_094324.jpg

·
Huge Member
11,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I shot two does Wednesday. The one pictured was the first at 9:10am. I shot the second near the end of shooting light. Both were shot with my 36 year old Remington model four. View attachment 871176
Congrats. Family got two doe on opening day. Been seeing a lot of doe but no bucks. I hunted all last week until last night. Am home for a couple days and then back north to finish the season. I have a cabin in NW Gladwin county.

Reactions: RJ Schuknecht

·
Huge Member
11,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Thanks. Not the biggest buck for this area, but decent. Came out good, but earlier in the season I actually missed another buck, first time I’ve missed A shot in nineteen years. Been a rough year all around for my family, so it was a good season.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts