close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Open mike at 30,000 feet

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Skykevver, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Skykevver

Skykevver Proud American

On a recent flight after leveling off the Captain made the usual announcement about the flight path, estimated arrival time, etc. Unaware that his mike button was stuck open the passengers could hear everything he said over the p.a. system. The first thing they heard was the first officer asking the captain "What are you gonna do when we get to the layover?" Next they heard his reply "I'm gonna take me a great big crap then I'm gonna take that new hire flight attendant back there with the big boobs out to dinner. I'll wine and dine her and see where things go from there."

Horrified that all the passengers could hear everything the pilots were saying, the new hire flight attendant began rushing up the aisle toward the cockpit. About half-way up the aisle she tripped and fell flat on the floor. An elderly lady sitting close by casually said "What's your hurry honey? He hasn't had time to take a great big crap yet..."

2. Skykevver

Skykevver Proud American

In a similar incident, the captain again was unaware his mike was open, everything he said being hear in the cabin. At the conclusion of his welcome and facts of flight p.a. he said to the first officer "Now all I need is a good cup of coffee and a B.J." Wanting to prevent any further embarrassment for the captain or the airline the lead flight attendant rushed up the aisle toward the cockpit. She was so flustered she tripped and fell in the aisle. An elderly lady sitting nearby pointed out casually "Honey, you forgot the coffee!"

3. AggiePhil

AggiePhil ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ