Glock Talk banner

Open glock holster options

470 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Jakk 
#1 ·
Does anyone know of a holster that will work for a Glock with the Carver or THE scope mounts? Most everything I know of would hit where the mount attaches to the rail.

I was toying with the idea of thinning up the trigger guard on one of my Glocks to fit my 1911 Ghost holster, but it doesn't look like it would work with the scope mount. At least not without taking a chunk out of the holster, and I'm not ready to do that.

#4 ·
I was aware that there is a Ghost holster made specifically for Glocks. I have one for a 1911, and in looking at it, it should be easy to modify the Glock to fit. This way I would have a more mulit-purpose holster. I don't know how much would be involved in modifying a CR holster to work with a scope mount, but it still looks like I'd have to take a chunk out of the Ghost to make it work. So I put that idea on the back burner.

My open Glock is primarily for GSSF, but I thought I might try it out at USPSA some time just for fun. I would need some kind of holster then.

Oh well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.