OOPS! Man arrested for groping uncover leo in park bathroom

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ICARRY2, Mar 31, 2012.

1. ICARRY2

ICARRY2 NRA Life Member

2. Hack

Hack Crazy CO

:teddy: Maybe if he would have offered him a bear instead.:whistling:

What is it with these sick people, anyway?:headscratch:

3. TBO

TBO Why so serious? CLM

1504 7th Street South, Minneapolis, MN 55454
    Was the guy wearing a mullet and karate shirt?

4. jethro21

jethro21

This particular park is known for this activity, every few years a complaint comes in about it and we do this sort of operation. The complaints usually stem from some unsuspecting person or parent with child going into the bathroom to find these guys doing their thing.

I don't know if this is common or not, but the "buzz phrases" for showing interest in such activity is to mention the weather, in which the other person will also comment about the weather.

5. collim1

collim1

You would have a hard time getting volunteers for that detail at my agency!

6. Ajon412

Ajon412

Come on......He said he was sorry and just wanted a "do over".....:dunno:

Sounds like he just wanted to make new friends....:whistling:....You can't make this stuff up......

7. LilCop2002

LilCop2002

I see what you did there...

8. x_out86

x_out86

We have a few places in my area that are known for this as well. Most notably, one of them is known as the "gay-side wayside". One can pretty well figure out who frequents that area.

We had one of our local pervs busted at one of them a few years ago when an off-duty CO from our local federal pen was in the bathroom, and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He went in looking to do his business, when two other guys came in looking to do their own of a whole different kind...

9. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Here's where protocol and procedure becomes VERY important.

For example, PLEASE be certain the subject knows he's under arrest before telling him "Turn around, put your hands against the wall, and spread em..." :whistling:

On another note, can you really call that a "sting" operation? Shouldn't it be more aptly named a "you might feel a little pressure" operation?

"How's the weather?" "Looks like there's one helluva storm heading your way, buddy" :rofl:

So you're saying he was undercover, right? He was not in uniform?
    [​IMG]

There used to be stings at some rest stop along one of the major freeways in the Metro Detroit area a number of years ago for similar activities. Think it was I-75 around Monroe, somewhere along southern end of I-75 in Michigan.

There was a video going around the internet when that "wide stance" Congress critter got caught soliciting between stalls at a restroom somewhere. Wish I could find it, was pretty funny. One guy reaching under the stall, making hand sings. The other guy reaching under the stall showing his badge.. :rofl:

Randy

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  10. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

I have no doubt this is going to be funny, but for the life of me I'm drawing a blank on the reference... :supergrin: Can you help me out here?

Randy

11. Davegrave

Davegrave Dapper Dan

[​IMG]

Stretch!!! You're under arrest! :rofl:

12. Paul53

Paul53 You local friendly Skynet dealer

I see a career in the TSA for him.

13. jpa

jpa CLM

I can only imagine the ensuing conversation when that copper's wife asks how his day went.....

Seriously, if you were a single cop and this was your assignment, would you tell the bar chicks the truth about what you did for a living? :)

14. Sniff

Sniff

I've worked that kind of plain clothes operation before (I didn't volunteer - I was voluntold).

Indecent behaviour in block of public toilets, right beside a childrens playground, was the source of a number of complaints, so our section was sent to sort it out.

Long story short, I went into the public toilet and a guy followed me in few seconds later. I had locked myself in the cubicle, but could hear him moving about outside and I took a quick peek out of the 'glory hole' cut in the door.

He was standing by the hand basins, with his pants undone, stroking his erection.

"How the hell did I get this job?" I'm thinking. "Oh well, here goes."

I pulled the cubicle door open and shoved my ID in his face yelling "Police! You're under arrest!" as he tried to stuff himself back into his pants.

"You're going to be handcuffed. First, WASH YOUR HANDS!".

After making him wash his hands for about 15 minutes, I cuffed him and took him out to where the patrol car had arrived to collect him.

I also pointed out the 'Toilets Under Constant Surveillance' sign on the outside wall.

The officer who came to pick us up recognised him as her old horse riding instructor from when she was younger. Humiliation almost complete.

He pleaded guilty at his first appearance in court and was fined.

Another cop in our area locked up three in one morning, two for flashing him and one for grabbing the cop's dick.

We also did a similar operation at a local nude beach. It involved hidden video cameras and our sergeant wearing only a pair of budgie smugglers.

Sniff

15. jpa

jpa CLM

I bet if the recruitment videos showed this stuff instead of the SWAT team breaching a door, a car running code sliding sideways around a corner, a K9 chasing down a decoy there's a lot of people who would have decided to become firemen instead. :)

I first thought of that after cleaning drunk puke out of the back of a patrol car...definitely not the glamorous part of the job.

16. NEOH212

NEOH212 Diesel Girl

Man, it sounds like the perp is a real handful. :whistling:

:rofl: