GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
20,626 Posts
94% of deaths attributed to COVID-19 had an underlying medical condition. That 6% is about 1/3 of the deaths from the ordinary flu in 2018-2019.
It seems you are claiming Or assuming no one who died from the ordinary flu had underlying conditions when you make that kind of comparison.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
It seems you are claiming Or assuming no one who died from the ordinary flu had underlying conditions when you make that kind of comparison.
Well the difference they don’t destroy the economy and financial lives of tens of millions of people over the “ordinary flu”. If they weren’t doing that with the numbers, maybe it wouldn’t matter. But that is exactly what they did, and are doing. so the really important number, is who is dying from CoVid-19 rather than with. and we have no clue, and have no one to trust on it because they have purposefully obscured that number.

Never in the past have we had a direct financial incentive to report something as a “flu death”. But we have that for CoVid-19. If you pay for something that has no cost, do you think you will have more of it show up? If you want to buy some bags of air for say $1,000 I will supply all you want and more.

·
Registered
13,856 Posts
With this news and the CDC declaring that only about 6% of COVID deaths were actually caused by COVID and nothing else, this virus is starting to look less lethal than the seasonal flu...and we have a vaccine for the seasonal flu. What a giant mess.
You take that back, you take that back right now. I ,mean how many fear mongers here stated it was worse than the flu, WORSE. The people at the CDC care about you and are just trying to do what is best after you totally disregarded the 2 million dead projection, they had to do something.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

·
Scottish Member
11,201 Posts
If you're healthy even if you are exposed you won't even know you had it.
Maybe, maybe not.

A family who lives about a block away got CV-19. Father, mother and daughter felt bad for a few days and recovered 100%.

The son, however, still has shortness of breath at least six (6) weeks later. He ran track in HS, and had a track and field scholarship this fall for a small college in the area. He was an athletic 18 year old with no comorbidities, but it seems like he will be effected by this for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Caver 60

·
Registered
20,626 Posts
Well the difference they don’t destroy the economy and financial lives of tens of millions of people over the “ordinary flu”. If they weren’t doing that with the numbers, maybe it wouldn’t matter. But that is exactly what they did, and are doing. so the really important number, is who is dying from CoVid-19 rather than with. and we have no clue, and have no one to trust on it because they have purposefully obscured that number.

Never in the past have we had a direct financial incentive to report something as a “flu death”. But we have that for CoVid-19. If you pay for something that has no cost, do you think you will have more of it show up? If you want to buy some bags of air for say $1,000 I will supply all you want and more.
If you want to claim Trump, the Governors and mayors shut down the economy for no valid reason and wasted trillions of dollars as a result, I won’t argue. But if you think over 180,000 people in the USA have not died from (OK a lot had underlying conditions like age and obesity etc. but COVID on top of those things accelerated their deaths) COVID, you are wrong.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
27,037 Posts
NY TIMES: Up to 90% Who’ve Tested COVID-Positive Wrongly Diagnosed! TRUTH: A Whole Lot Worse!!

"In the previous entry, we learned about The New York Times’ shocking report that the standard PCR tests for COVID-19 everyone’s been rushing out to get are woefully unreliable.

The Times looked at three sets of PCR testing data from Massachusetts, New York, and Nevada and discovered that, because of faulty procedures used at every single testing site in the country, “up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus” at all.

The experts they talked to were astonished that such cases are even getting classified as infections.

Yet, for some reason, the Times ran a weak-sauce headline completely downplaying their scandalous discovery: Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be."

https://www.redstate.com/michael_th...ongly-diagnosed-truth-a-whole-lot-worse-pt-2/

"The FDA says that one test in use has a false positive rate of 3%. That means that testing a million people a day with it would still result in 30,000 positive diagnoses being reported each day even if the real number of new infections dropped all the way down to zero!

If everyone in America were tested daily as some have proposed, even a .5% false-positive rate would result in over a million and a half new cases being reported daily in the absence of any actual new infections."

Reactions: Khufu and JohnH

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
If you want to claim Trump, the Governors and mayors shut down the economy for no valid reason and wasted trillions of dollars as a result, I won’t argue. But if you think over 180,000 people in the USA have not died from (OK a lot had underlying conditions like age and obesity etc. but COVID on top of those things accelerated their deaths) COVID, you are wrong.
Based on what I understand, and some insight from a close friend who has worked in covid units in three different states, I would be surprised if, in reality, half that number actually died from Covid-19.

·
Registered
8,980 Posts
Of course, 180,000 people died, and many probably had CoVid-19 (still a lot of false positive, and assumed positives) but accelerated how much, 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months? People in nursing homes die every single day. IIRC someone posted average life span in the those type homes is 6 months. Dr. Birx even said the counts were those with CoVid-19 (or presumed to be), not from it. How many people died from reduced medical care? The number of heart attacks and strokes present to ER declined sharply, and in home deaths increased. People didn’t stop having strokes and heart attacks. They just stopped going to the hospital, so they died when maybe they could have lived.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Based on what I understand, and some insight from a close friend who has worked in covid units in three different states, I would be surprised if, in reality, half that number actually died from Covid-19.
100% correct! I bet the real number is exponentially less than half.

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
33,000,000 americans have hypertension

1,300,000 go to the hospital each year

It is preventable in a lot of these cases

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
We knew all along that many people don't have symptoms or get sick. So there is nothing really new here. We've been counting those people all along in the case numbers. Hello.

We also know that the real number of "infected" may be up to 10x higher than confirmed cases.

Sorry folks, COVID-19 is still real and is still killing people.
An “UNLIKE” button Is needed here.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
27,037 Posts
delete

·
Registered
74,410 Posts
"NY TIMES: Up to 90% Who’ve Tested COVID-Positive Wrongly Diagnosed!

The New York Times just reported something incredible.

You know those standard PCR tests for the COVID-19 virus that everybody in America has been rushing out to get? Well, according to the Times, they’re “diagnosing huge numbers of people who may be carrying relatively insignificant amounts of the virus” and “are not likely to be contagious.”

In fact, when they looked at three sets of testing data from Massachusetts, New York, and Nevada, the Times says that, because of faulty procedures used at every single testing site in the country, “up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus” at all.

The experts they talked to were astonished that such cases are even getting classified as infections.

Not surprising since, as we’ll see, in the first of many curious understatements about how bad the scandal they’re reporting on really is, the research the Times cites actually suggests that those bogus positive tests they discovered were given to people carrying no virus whatsoever, not just insignificant amounts, as they report. And they’re upper bound of 90% for bogus positives is likely too low as well.

But, since they do admit that defective methods which are standard operating procedure literally everywhere inflated the number of positive tests by a factor of ten in one random sample, this would be big news even were it no worse than the Times is letting on.

https://www.redstate.com/michael_th...t-infectious-but-problem-actually-much-worse/ "

·
Pharaoh
34,485 Posts
NY TIMES: Up to 90% Who’ve Tested COVID-Positive Wrongly Diagnosed! TRUTH: A Whole Lot Worse!!

"In the previous entry, we learned about The New York Times’ shocking report that the standard PCR tests for COVID-19 everyone’s been rushing out to get are woefully unreliable.

The Times looked at three sets of PCR testing data from Massachusetts, New York, and Nevada and discovered that, because of faulty procedures used at every single testing site in the country, “up to 90 percent of people testing positive carried barely any virus” at all.

Yet, for some reason, the Times ran a weak-sauce headline completely downplaying their scandalous discovery: Your Coronavirus Test Is Positive. Maybe It Shouldn’t Be."

https://www.redstate.com/michael_th...ongly-diagnosed-truth-a-whole-lot-worse-pt-2/

"The FDA says that one test in use has a false positive rate of 3%. That means that testing a million people a day with it would still result in 30,000 positive diagnoses being reported each day even if the real number of new infections dropped all the way down to zero!

If everyone in America were tested daily as some have proposed, even a .5% false-positive rate would result in over a million and a half new cases being reported daily in the absence of any actual new infections."
Basically the same information that I was told (see my post earlier in the thread).

But the pro election-infection people on this site won’t back track and admit the numbers are wrong. Admitting the numbers are wrong means they have to admit the government (deep state) has distorted this for political reasons and they full went along, and even promoted, the election-infection.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
So is cancer, drunk driving, diabetes. I haven’t heard any campaign rhetoric about any of those.

It’s sad that some people have died from this, but then again the same could be said for any reason.
Nothing you mentioned is contagious. You won't get cancer or diabetes from someone who has it.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts