Only In Obamastan...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Burebista, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Burebista

Burebista "Democrats are garbage people"

TCU student punished for criticizing Islam, Baltimore riots.
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015...udent-for-anti-islam-tweets.html?intcmp=hpbt4
    Suspension, 60 days community service, psychiatric counseling. That's what you get if you and a white conservative student and dare to say that Islam is not peaceful and Baltimore arsonist rioters are street thugs.

Meanwhile in Washington DC:

U.S. Pays Black Comedian to Deliver Anti-White Racist Tirade at Fed Agency
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2...liver-anti-white-racist-tirade-at-fed-agency/
    "The U.S. government paid a controversial civil rights activist/comedian to deliver an anti-white racist tirade at a major federal agency during Black History month and Judicial Watch has obtained the disturbing transcript of the offensive political rant.

It took place at the United States Census Bureau earlier this year and the paid speaker was Dick Gregory, a self-professed humanitarian and drum major for justice who claims that his social satire changed the way white Americans perceive African American comedians. But Gregory’s angry outburst at the Census Bureau was not funny to some employees and the agency was forced to explain that it will thoroughly review its procedures for selecting future speakers to “ensure their views are appropriate for the federal workplace.”

Based on Gregory’s well-known reputation as a fiery race-baiter, it’s unlikely that the government officials who booked him didn’t know about his discriminating, shock-based performances. The Census Bureau paid Gregory $1,400 to “share a wealth of history as a Civil Rights Activist,” according to the records obtained by JW under the federal public records law known as the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). Instead, American taxpayers funded a disgusting stand-up routine filled with the “N word” and replete with conspiracy theories about whites and the U.S. government targeting prominent blacks—including Martin Luther King and Malcom X—for assassination or career destruction (golfer Tiger Woods and beleaguered comedian Bill Cosby).

Gregory also said whites stole black inventions, such as ice hockey and the cotton gin, and accused the U.S. government of conspiring to kill Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri and Tamir Rice in Cleveland, Ohio. The movie King Kong is really a depiction of former heavyweight champion Jack Johnson dating white women, Gregory claimed at the Census Bureau performance, and whites treat President Obama “like dirt” and “like he’s a Redneck Cracker that can’t read or write.” Gregory delivered most of his routine in Ebonics (also known as African American Vernacular English) and advised his black audience not to obey “white racist cops,” which he also referred to as “filth.”

The rioters who destroyed Ferguson after a cop fatally shot a black man with an extensive criminal record who had just committed a robbery, didn’t steal enough merchandise from the businesses they looted, Gregory told his government audience. “I was complaining about Ferguson because the N_ _ _ _ _ _ wasn’t getting enough,” Gregory said, according to the transcript obtained by JW. “Did you see the brother go in there and walk out with a half-pint, I said ‘Get some tips.’ And, y’all be trying to trick them White folks and say rebellion. No rebellion is put together, predicated, on some White person shooting a Black person and that tips it off. Those was riots, riots.”

tic-tok-GLOCK likes this.
  2. EOS

EOS National Capitalist

I'm telling you, historians of the future will look back on this society as the dumbest to have ever lived. Despite all of our technological advances.

What is "diversity training"? What does in entail? Is it a rigorous conditioning session on how "evil" your lack of melanin is?

janice6 likes this.

3. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

Do we look back on the Roman Empire as the dumbest society that has ever lived? No, its just a society that was a victim of its own success and crumbled under its own weight once decay and corruption undermined everything that made it strong.

Same case with the United States. Our corrupt politicians are a reflection of the decay of our society, not the cause of it. We have the government we deserve. A population that only consists of maybe 30% rational people isn't enough to sustain a culture. Too much of the population is now just "takers" and people obsessed with insignificant pop-culture trivia that doesn't matter. There aren't enough producers anymore.

Like the Roman Empire, the U.S. has a lot of momentum and its eventual collapse will take a while. Also like the Roman Empire, parts of the country (I'm guessing the Southwest) will linger on after the rest of the country descends into a 3rd world hell hole.

America's best days are behind it. While there is nothing theoretically preventing us from rising and renewing ourselves, however the stupid and deluded bulk of the population would have to change its views. That's unlikely to happen before a general collapse.

Unfortunately, also like the Roman Empire, when the American collapse does come, it will take most of the rest of the world with it. There will probably be decades of general disorder. What we see right now in the Middle East and Ukraine will become the norm, even here in (the former) United States.

If you're a progressive liberal. . . this is on you. I'm guessing it will take less than another century for things to completely come apart at the seams. Who knows, I'm only 39, I might even live to see it.

4. aircarver

aircarver Descent Terminated Silver Member

Stop me if I'm wrong ... but if I'm paying a University, that makes me the customer ... and they need to please me with value for my money ... When did these jaspers become a goober-mint unto themselves, who can take actions like this ? ... :steamed:

nursetim likes this.
  5. oldman11

oldman11

What used to be a place of higher learning is now a place of communist indoctrination. This student is being punished for not following the party line.

nursetim likes this.
  6. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again!

If that student had criticized Israel or Jews, there would be total silence from the college.

tic-tok-GLOCK likes this.
  7. JFrame

JFrame

I got talked into attending a Lewis Black "Bill of Rights Comedy Concert" in which one of the "featured comedians" was Dick Gregory. This had to be the most mean-spirited "comedy concert" ever conceived! It was about the Bill of Rights, although they attacked the freedom of speech, freedom of religion, right to bear arms, etc.

But the nail in the coffin was the utterly hate-filled tirade by Gregory, who ceased to be any sort of a "comedian" back about 1965. It was such a display of bigoted animus that it even stunned the D.C. audience of predominantly white "progressives." They had to trot out an encore performance by Tommy Smothers to try and restore some levity to the pall of disgust and offense that Dick the Comedian left behind.

I would have walked out about 15 minutes into the show (some did), but I was with my wife and her two friends, so we were basically trapped. Fortunately, one of the friends sprung for the tickets, so I only felt mentally scorched.

If you ever see this "Bill of Rights Comedy Concert" playing in your local venue -- avoid it like the plague. Actually, you might be more inclined to embrace the plague than this utter piece of crap.

8. Tacoma

Tacoma

The wrath democrats are calling down upon themselves is going to make Bosnia look like a love fest!

9. nursetim

nursetim

We're not through yet, nothing we like more than a challenge. We haven't quite achieved "idiocracy" level yet, but we are rapidly approaching it.

10. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry....

Ya know, in the film he gets sealed in the box and then we're fast-forwarded to the future. The trip is not shown, only the result. This period of time could easily be the portion our intrepid time-traveler by-passed on his way to the future where full-on IDIOCRACY is in effect.... :eek:

nursetim likes this.
  11. janice6

janice6

Where do students get the outrageous idea that they can say what they want.

They can only say what liberals say they can, while liberals get the First Amendment protection.

sarcasm

tic-tok-GLOCK, G17Jake and Reheater like this.
  12. MDLibertarian

MDLibertarian NRA Life Member

janice6 likes this.
  13. Burebista

Burebista "Democrats are garbage people"

14. MDLibertarian

MDLibertarian NRA Life Member

FIRE already has (the specifics of the case can be found at the link) and yes, TCU soon will be.

15. BobbyS

BobbyS Truth always sounds like lies to a sinner

They need to go for some big $$$$ and shut these mofos up.