Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

· Registered
2,248 Posts
Other than .22s all other pistols are glock. Traded in a sig to get another glock.

· Registered
88 Posts
I've owned other firearms but now I only have Glocks. I gave my Xd mod 2 9mm to my wife (which was hard for me to do) I would buy another mod 2 but .45 ACP. I also had an XD45 compact which was very reliable but sold it and eventually got a G27. I like Springfield I think they're good guns like I said I would buy another but I love the way my G19 shoots and my G27 is easily concealable and also fun to shoot. I would get a G30s, G43, or maybe even wait to see what the new G44 and G45 would be before I buy a Springfield again.

· I'm not retired
8,500 Posts
I own some 1911's and a few other semi's but I no longer shoot them. I also own a couple revolvers. Everything but the Glocks I have and the revolvers are for sale. When I get a hold of a G40, the revolvers will be sold off, too.

· Registered
68 Posts
At one point I had 7 glocks and no other handguns. I have since rounded out my collection with everything from vintage smith and Wesson to Wilson Combat.

All of the rest have just affirmed my initial love of the Glock system.

· On the Border
16,853 Posts
The only non-Glock handgun I have is a Buckmark. I'll probably move on eventually, but for now Glock works best for me. Every time I shoot a more refined gun, I'm always impressed with how well Glocks do, considering what they are. It really is a pretty brilliant design. It would be nice if Glocks could be more robust, but that just isn't their market.

· Registered
1,239 Posts
I'll be honest. I love my Glocks and use them all, but when it comes to down to conceal carrying in the heat of the summer in Florida, I depend on my Ruger LCP Custom 380. I don't even know I'm carrying it. In fact I forget it's even there.

· Registered
229 Posts
Last month I traded by Walther PPK/s (Smith & Wesson) and Beretta PX4 Storm for a G17 and G34. I still have a Springfield loaded 1911 and Beretta Cheetah 85FS and intend to only shoot Glock pistols from now on. For me, having one platform and manual of arms is important to better shooting. I have a couple revolvers too but have not shot them in some time.

· Banned
6,834 Posts
Like so many others, I was solidly in the Japanese Type 94 Nambu camp until I got a new G27 almost 19 years ago. :)

Seriously...I use Glocks as my carry weapons, but everyone needs as well a good .357MAG revolver and a good .22LR auto-pistol in his minimum inventory of must-have handguns. OK...add a Browning High Power too!

· Just sayin'
4,682 Posts
I'm about half and half. I need variety in my mix. It keeps things interesting.

Reactions: BuckRogers2000

· Registered
1,441 Posts
My Glock is my favorite, but I also favor Smiths and Sigs. Even my Kel-Tecs perform a a role. I truly wish that only one marque was enough for me, but it's not...

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.