close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Only 2 more days...Who going to Indy?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by dking1, Jun 21, 2007.

1. dking1

dking1

Alright, who's going to Indy and when?

:banana:

2. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

This "old boy" from Florida will be there shooting MasterStock, UL, Master-Subcompact, Master-MajSub and Master-Competition on Sunday morning.

Other members of our team will be there as follows:

Butch Barton: Shooting on Saturday
    Dwight Parker: Shooting on Saturday
    Steve Dixon: Shooting on Saturday and Sunday
    Grady Whitelaw: Shooting on Sunday

Since we will have 5 Masters shooting, if there's another 5 Masters shooting the categories that we shoot, another gun will be given away in Subcompact, Maj-Sub and Competition for the Masters. That would equate to 5 guns for the Masters.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

See ya at the range,
    Bobby Carver
    Team CARVER Mounts

3. Ghost361

Ghost361

As I will be attending my owm wedding I will be unable to make it but good luck to all. See ya in Marietta.

4. Terminator

Terminator

Im taking a much needed pause for the cause for a bit, but "Ill be back!"

5. ede

ede Bama's Friend

i'll be there sunday morning. i feel lucky i'm able to get away from work to do that. my original plan was to go over on friday and shoot with some friends and RO and shoot. maybe with a little luck we can have 10 masters there to up the prize count, i can count 2 more that are shooting so there'd need to be 3 more show up and shoot.

6. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

I'm shooting on Sunday. This will be a little 3 hour Sunday drive early that morning. I'll shoot Comp, Am Civ and Master Stock. I see some of my teammates are shooting Sunday as well. Many times, they shoot Saturday and I don't get to see the people I know because I shoot Sunday. I'm getting excited. It's supposed to be 90 degrees Sunday, 10% chance of rain. I looked at the weather channel!

7. Butch

Butch RetiredDinosaur CLM Millennium Member

I'm leaving for Indy right now!

:supergrin:

:patriot:

8. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1

My friend Bob and myself are leaving at 2PM to shoot Sat. Sorry to miss you Ed. I'll try to remember some things you told me.:thumbsup:

9. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Well so far Glockess....EDE....E.R.R....the OLd Man...Dking ...and Festus....will be there...looks like two fella's cannot make it soooo IndyGlockers will have one Master and one Am.Civ. Team......UNLESS two more of ya want to shoot with ole Festus in AM. Civ.if we place in the Top three I'll pay for the extra plaques.....let me know if anyone's interested???? I'll probably arrive saturday afternoon....I shoot (4) categories with the same stock 17 and enjoy the practice...and hopefully post a better score ....eventually...see ya.:thumbsup:

10. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Well so far Glockess....EDE....E.R.R....the OLd Man...Dking ...and Festus....will be there...looks like two fella's cannot make it soooo IndyGlockers will have one Master and one Am.Civ. Team......UNLESS two more of ya want to shoot with ole Festus in AM. Civ.if we place in the Top three I'll pay for the extra plaques.....let me know if anyone's interested???? I'll probably arrive saturday afternoon....I shoot (4) categories with the same stock 17 and enjoy the practice...and hopefully post a better score ....eventually...see ya.:thumbsup:

11. ede

ede Bama's Friend

dennis it looks like Bobby might have a couple of extras or need one more to make a MS team

12. BCarver

Ede,
    If you aren't shooting on the Indie Glockers MS team, do you want to shoot on our team? It'll be you, me and Steve Dixon.

Just let me know.

Thanks,
    Bobby

13. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Ed...I have you down with Sharon and Edwin to shoot Master Stock...I believe that was on the 16th that I sent the E mail sorry if you did not get it...I am not really two short for Am. Civ.but I am openning up the opportunity for someone for an Am.Civ. team with Christopher attending a wedding and Jeffrey not responding. :thumbsup:

14. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Oh...one more thing I'm sorry if Bobby needs someone or if someone needs to shoot to make an Am.Civ. Team...yes I can accomodate either way....just let me know I'm going to sign up Teams around noon on Saturday.:thumbsup:

15. dking1

dking1

If you've still got room I'm in for the Am. Civ!!!

I'm planning to leave Columbus tomorrow morning, shoot Saturday around noon and then come straight back so I hope to see you guys there! Ede...sorry I'm gone miss ya' but we'll hook up at the next outdoors.

DK

16. Mrs. L.

Mrs. L.

Beam me up Scotty! :animlol: Maybe a fax ? :upeyes: :upeyes:

Two new matches for us THIS year-Indy will have to wait.
    Good luck everyone...Have a great time!

Kaye

17. BCarver

Dennis,

If you have an extra Master available, we need one for our Team CARVER Mounts #2 team. It will consist of me, Steve Dixon and ?????.

Thanks for your assistance,
    Bobby

18. ede

ede Bama's Friend

Dennis is shooting MS, but not a Master. maybe he can shoot for bobby. isn't that funny he's sponsering a MS team and then he'd shoot on another team.

Darin i'm sorry i'll miss seeing you too. i'm going to send in the registration for the ohio section match and wanted to talk to you about it. if you don't care PM me your phone number and a good time to call.

19. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Darin...looks like alot of ya did not get my e mail on the 16th of June sorry about that...You...Sharon....and Jim Harlan are shooting for Indy Am.Civ...sorry about that:thumbsup:

20. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Bobby...I've have only two Masters and one woman Master to be...if ya need another person ya can use mine for Master Stock...I shoot (4) categories with the same gun and practice hopefully to get a decent score for Am.Civ. getting ready to leave...everybody be safe and have fun.:thumbsup: