Online source for factory Suzuki parts? (2005 SV650)

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by Jtemple, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Jtemple

Jtemple Geek

I'm looking to get a couple of the factory aftermarket parts for my bike. I was wondering if there was a good place to get them online, as my dealer is incredibly slow at placing orders (I've been waiting almost a month for a pair of gloves).

Here are the parts I'm after:

License Plate Bracket - P/N: 990A0-65000
    [​IMG]

Color-Matched Hugger/Chain Guard - P/N: 990D0-17G90
    [​IMG]

I'm not too into dressing my bike up with lots of bolt-on aftermarket stuff. However, I really like the way those two things clean up and protect the rear-end.

2. whogasak47

whogasak47 JPFO-GOA

www.mrcycles.com for all OEM ; www.adventuremotogear.com/sv650 for many Eurospec. parts (like centerstand). and there are 2 color matched
    fenders on EBay right now (just search sv 650 and you will see them ). good luck and ride safe.

3. Jtemple

Jtemple Geek

I did some hunting around on ebay and found a rear fender eliminator kit that I really like:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4574433644&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Here's another one that integrates the turn signals right into the brake light. Very cool:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4574031756&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

I like the license plate mount on the first one very much.

If I get one of those, I'd still like a color matched OEM hugger for the back tire. I can only find black and carbon on ebay.

4. epsylum

epsylum Boolit Hoze

Those turn signals are cool becasue they are 2 different colors.

The old way of doing that was, get any tail section with 2 bulbs in the brake light. Then go up to the trailer shop and buy one of those brake light/blikner boxes for trailers and intall that in the tail of your bike. Then they would both come on for braking and only one would flash for a turn signal.

5. Dandapani

Dandapani

6. whogasak47

whogasak47 JPFO-GOA

be sure to check out www.svrider.com for more info and maybe they will know where to get hugger fender color matched. Good luck and ride safe. Check out the CAT o-ring that works great for throttle
    friction lock.

7. whogasak47

whogasak47 JPFO-GOA

I forgot. check out www.holeshot.com. I have done business with Dale
    for my B12 and sv650 . Really good stuff. The fenda extendas are outstanding in rain. .Good luck and ride safe.