Online photo printing

Discussion in 'Through-the-Lens Club' started by havensal, Jul 18, 2007.

1. havensal

havensal Getting older every day! CLM

I have to have about 150 digital photos printed out 8X10. I don't really want to stand in the drug store at their machine for hours printing them out.

Have any of you used any online stores to print and mail your enlargements to you?

How was the quality?

Price isn't as much as a concern as quality and speed. Thanks. :)

2. havensal

havensal Getting older every day! CLM

3. Five O'Glock

Five O'Glock

www.mpix.com

I am a semi-pro photographer and use them for all my prints. Register with them (it's free) and do some research on their site. They also have a forum section. You will be very pleased with the results. FYI, if you need 150 8x10's it will cost you a little over $300 including shipping. If you want to add "luster coating" it will be an additional .76 per photo. You also get discounts on the photos if you have more than 11 of one photo. They ship very fast as well. You can see all of this on their website. I highly recommend them!!

4. DeadMansLife

DeadMansLife Senior Member

I've been using PhotoMax for my prints. I haven't had a complaint yet.

5. Litespeed_67

Litespeed_67 LnL operator

I use adoramapix.com I've had great service and usually catch the 99cent 8x10 specials with 4.95 flat rate shipping. Regular price for 8x10 is 1.99 or 1.49 for orders of 25 or more.

6. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Member Millennium Member

Costco is great. 8x10's are $1.49 each. 150 8x10 prints would be $223.50 and if you're not a member you can buy a membership for $50. You can download your pics on the web and they're ready to pick up in an hour. You can also have your pics mailed to you for free if you don't want to pick them up. Picture quality is very good in my opinion, much much better than any of the "consumer grade" photo printers. Plus the ink is top quality, the paper doesn't stick, and it's really easy.

I photoshop/crop my own pics then send them in to Costco. Make sure to mark the "do not adjust color" option otherwise they'll automatically adjust your pics just like any other place.

7. AWMP

AWMP

photomax is great, thanks for the tip

8. DeadMansLife

DeadMansLife Senior Member

:thumbsup: