Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
We are a red state that through 11pm voting shenanigans (oh look, more boxes of ballots from Milwaukee) had the governor’s seat stolen from the will of the people.

·
This used to be AMERICA........
1,781 Posts
I still fail to see how a Supreme Court ruling is effectively IGNORED by the counties and cities around me which went right ahead and decreed their own "orders". Outagamie county says order stands "indefinitely"....... what the hell does THAT mean, even???
Although I still work 50 hours a week and have very little disruption of my life, I am sick of all of this. Our freedoms grabbed right out and boldly taken right from under us.
I WILL NOT forget this next election, and I know others are with me.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
41D0A1E5-024B-420B-8473-EFFB9501017F.jpeg

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I still fail to see how a Supreme Court ruling is effectively IGNORED by the counties and cities around me which went right ahead and decreed their own "orders". Outagamie county says order stands "indefinitely"....... what the hell does THAT mean, even???
Although I still work 50 hours a week and have very little disruption of my life, I am sick of all of this. Our freedoms grabbed right out and boldly taken right from under us.
I WILL NOT forget this next election, and I know others are with me.
Because they didn't say stay at home orders were unconstitutional.

They said it was unconstitutional for the Governor to issue the order without legislative approval.

But, counties and cities, can issue stay at home orders for their respective jurisdictions.

·
Massive Member
25,633 Posts
Because they didn't say stay at home orders were unconstitutional.

They said it was unconstitutional for the Governor to issue the order without legislative approval.

But, counties and cities, can issue stay at home orders for their respective jurisdictions.
People need to read the decisions and the rationale involved instead of assuming what the issue was. Could be there was simply some arcane technical point of law than made the order unenforceable rather than the meat and potatoes of the concept in general.

But people assume it means what they want it to imply.

Randy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts