Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when the dust has barely settled on the XL there is a new 365 coming out, the Air Pistol.

It's made by Sig, and should be excellent to practice with, particularly for those who can play with one in the yard practicing draws.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p365-air-pistol.html

air-bb-365.jpg

These are the features according to SIG:

- Full blowback metal slide

- CO2 loading 12 round magazine

- Green high visibility 3-dot fixed sights

- Manual safety

- Similar weight and feel of the P365 9mm firearm

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
Never seen the appeal of an air pistol.

I can dry fire with a real one if I don't want to work under recoil.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I have never owned one, but am tempted a bit by the idea of being able to practice instinctive fast fire with my carry gun at will.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts

I have never owned one, but am tempted a bit by the idea of being able to practice instinctive fast fire with my carry gun at will.
I have Blowback Airsoft versions of a number of my Glocks, a J-frame and a couple of CZs. Shouldn’t be a surprise that I’m on the list for one of the P365s.

The place where it sometimes helps is practicing point and hip shooting. You know, a situation where your eye isn’t lined up with the sights.

You can get around it using a “laser bullet” but you have to manually rack between shots.

I’ll likely practice point shooting / hip shooting from a draw with this.

·
Registered
7,710 Posts
I have Blowback Airsoft versions of a number of my Glocks, a J-frame and a couple of CZs. Shouldn’t be a surprise that I’m on the list for one of the P365s.

The place where it sometimes helps is practicing point and hip shooting. You know, a situation where your eye isn’t lined up with the sights.

You can get around it using a “laser bullet” but you have to manually rack between shots.

I’ll likely practice point shooting / hip shooting from a draw with this.
Does this actually help? Are your relative points of impact similar to actual live fire?

Because that is, indeed an excellent reason to own one

Reactions: -JCN-
1 - 6 of 6 Posts