close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

one more glock?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by rich n, Feb 2, 2010.

1. rich n

rich n

Need some advice from you long timers please.In Jan. I got a 2nd gen 17,shortly after found a 3rd gen 31,couldn't help myself.Now find myself in a position to get a C/O job that allowes us to carry off the job.Thinking about a new 23 for C/C, or maybe a 32 since i,m already using sig rounds.Any advice would help.

2. DGreno

DGreno FF/Paramedic Silver Member

I have a 23 that I CC when my attire allows it. I love the gun. You cant go wrong with either the 23 or the 32. The .357 is a fun round to shoot but can be hard to find. The .40 is arguably the most popular handgun round in America so it is usually easier to find. You can get a conversion barrel for either the 23 or the 32 to shoot either round and/or 9mm. If you go that route, it only matters what you want the side of the slide to say.

FWIW, I would personally go with the 23 and a .357 conversion barrel.

3. Joshhtn

Joshhtn The eBay Guy Silver Member

Both would be great, but If you don't mind having two calibers, I would suggest the 23. It's one of my favorites and I personally love the .40 round.

Either way, you can't go wrong.

4. MainStreetIowa

MainStreetIowa

Not an old member here but that doesn't mean that I don't own and shoot 12 GLOCK models. If I were in your situation, I'd look seriously at the G19. You simply can't go wrong with it.

5. 357glocker32

357glocker32

I edc a g32 in a crossbreed supertuck. It is very easy to conceal in a quality holster. Another holster that has a pretty good following here is the M-tac.
    I would probably go with the g32, b/c i feel that the 357 sig round is superior to the 40 s&w. Ammo is not hard to find online, and it is not that much more expensive than 40 s&w.
    If ammoy cost is a concern that I would probably opt for the g19 in 9mm. 9mm ammo is the cheapest between the three discussed calibers.
    Whichever one you choose, its a glock and it will not let you down.