GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Native Mainiac
18,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you suddenly get the "urge" make double sure to put some tape over your computer's camera lens....
What is wrong with some people??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oobin-suspended-New-Yorker-exposing-Zoom.html

Career suicide by Zoom: CNN analyst is suspended for 'masturbating during video call' because 'he thought no one could see'
  • Jeffrey Toobin, 60, has been suspended by the New Yorker magazine after he exposed himself during a work Zoom call last week
  • He was on the video call with staffers from the New Yorker magazine and WNYC radio at the time
  • Has also taken leave of absence from CNN for whom he works as a legal analyst
  • Toobin has since apologized to his family and co-workers, calling the incident an 'embarrassingly stupid mistake'
  • He said he believed he was off-camera and on mute at the time
  • Toobin made an appearance on CNN on Saturday where he is a chief legal analyst for the network
  • CNN has since said that Toobin had asked for some personal time off

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
I say good,couldn’t happen to a better a-hole. If a conservative had done that they’d be discussing it on every news feed for days,wringing hands over it on GMA and the Today show and Biden/Harris would be calling for Trump to condemn it. As it stands this guy will be back to work as soon as this gets quietly buried.Suspended,yeah right,sure.

·
Registered
20,445 Posts

·
JAFO
13,668 Posts
Couldn't have happened to a bigger POS.

upload_2020-10-20_8-26-1.png

·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts
60 and still slappin it like a teenager. Good for him!
This made me LOL.

If you suddenly get the "urge" make double sure to put some tape over your computer's camera lens.... What is wrong with some people??
I Zoom about 100 times a week and my tablet has a blue light that comes on whenever the camera is on. Toobin knew he was on camera and was probably hoping he'd get some action...

·
Registered
20,445 Posts
This made me LOL.

I Zoom about 100 times a week and my tablet has a blue light that comes on whenever the camera is on. Toobin knew he was on camera and was probably hoping he'd get some action...

You must really be into some kinky stuff! :dancingbanana:

/

·
Come on man!!
14,364 Posts
You must really be into some kinky stuff! :dancingbanana:
/
It's for work, ya perv!!!

But yeah, that's some blister-inducing zooming. :D

·
Semper Paratus
27,790 Posts
I heard some were confused ,they thought it was a thumb , poor guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,127 Posts
The dreaded double tap hits again.

·
JAFO
13,668 Posts
upload_2020-10-20_12-4-5.png

·
Scottish Member
11,212 Posts