close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

On-line store - Anyone else have issues?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by MxRacer, Jul 6, 2006.

1. MxRacer

MxRacer

I placed an order in the on-line store back on 5-24-06.

I sent the admin an email on 6-11 checking on the order, another on 6-27 and a PM, NO Replies.

I don't really even care about the 40 some bucks, just wondering if anyone else has received their orders.

I'm giving the admin the benefit of the doubt that maybe he's not getting my emails or PM's.

Heck, keep the money and show me as a contibutor. I'd just like closure on the order.

Thanks in advance,

2. BustedFlush

BustedFlush Springy Member

My only experience was when I made my contribution back in April. I saved the emails and just looked it up. I got an almost immediate email from Eric, a paypay receipt 20 minutes later followed by another Eric Email. 3 days later I got an "order complete" email. My contributor icon was posted pretty quickly IIRC.

If you actually got charged, certainly follow up. I'm sure there is a logical explanation.

BF

3. MxRacer

MxRacer

You had me wondering. I just checked PayPal.

Web Accept Payment Sent (ID # 51A80920RHXXXXXXX)

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount
    May 25, 2006 Payment To Eric Powell Completed ... -$43.98 USD

Related Transaction
    Date Type Status Details Amount
    May 25, 2006 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $43.98 USD

Name:
    Eric Powell (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
    Email: ericdpowell@earthlink.net

I own my own company and have on-line ordering and know it doesn't always go smooth. I also have our own forum and know sometimes people can be jerks. I'm just looking for closure and maybe this thread will get back to Eric.

I love the site and surely and not looking to burn any bridges. I bought my first Glock 4 months ago and have purchased 4 more since. I'm hooked and this is a great information resource! Thanks for your feedback.

4. Dandapani

Dandapani

There's a "return to GlockTalk Store" button or something like that when the Paypal completes that I forgot to push. It updates the stores view of the payment status. The store doesn't know payment is complete otherwise. Keep posting webmaster@glocktalk.com and Eric's email from the Paypal receipt. He must get thousands of emails and has to sort through them. He'll do right. Took my order and contribution more than a month to complete.

5. Demarest

Demarest

If you send me $40, I'll answer your emails ;)

6. ImtooSlow

ImtooSlow

you are not alone I am having the same problem hope we get it all worked out