close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Omg

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by revbrown, Jan 24, 2004.

1. revbrown

revbrown useless member

true story

i am rushing to finish some accounting for the wifes business and getting an item ready to ship and getting ready to go pick up a daughter from cheerleader practice (don't i hate being a soccor mom) because the wife is feeling poorly

background: wife has had 8 surgeries and procedures in the last 2 years and is still recovering - gets about some but spends most of the time at home in big chair and resting - this morning not a good one and she is looking real bad

i hear "OH MY GOD!!!" - nearly a blood curdling scream but she is not that well so it is a little quieter

i drop everything and rush to the living room and gasp "what's wrong?" as i see her sitting there looking at TV but looking like she is not in distress

"A Chicken Laid An Egg"

i collapse against the door frame and lean there looking at her with mouth hanging open and eyes bugged out - then start laughing

"Hon - what the heck is the matter with you that you scream and then tell me a chicken laid an egg?"

she is at a loss for words and sees that although laughing i am sorta upset too - realizes that she has alarmed me

"Well" she finally starts "a chicken laid a really big egg - almost twice as big as a normal egg - and when they broke it open there was a yolk and all the regular stuff and also another whole egg!!!"

sigh

back to soccor mom status and off i go

:cool:

2. CHEF-LOU

CHEF-LOU

Saw it on real tv to. pretty cool.