Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
HK-aholic...
364 Posts
glad i still had two on backorder for 23 each.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... sorry, couldn't help it.

·
NRA Life Member
373 Posts
They're backordered at CDNN too, but Midway has them in stock for $41.99. I just ordered two.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Dayum, y'alls is paying a lot for them things.

Natchez has them for $27 and some change. In stock, good service.

At that price difference, it's worth "taking the risk" at botach and paying $29.95 each.

·
Got Glock?
13,775 Posts
It appears Botach has them for $29.99 and it is a shame because they were $22.99 a few months ago when I loaded up. Heed my advice or not but don't bother ordering anything BUT Glock mags from them as your order will probably not show up.

Anyhow here is the link
http://www.botachtactical.com/glockmagazines.html

·
Registered
399 Posts
Heed my advice or not but don't bother ordering anything BUT Glock mags from them as your order will probably not show up.
Seems like what they do these days is just ship what they have and say "thanks, that completes your order." They don't seem to like backorders or care if you need two items together.

Even on Glock mags, if you buy something they might not have in stock, they'll just drop it from the order. I bought some more mags a couple hours before the price increase, 5 in .357sig and they didn't have them in stock, and all of a sudden my order shrunk.

·
NRA Life Member
373 Posts
My mistake. Oh well, I just got back from three days in Vegas. I guess it's past my bedtime.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Seems like what they do these days is just ship what they have and say "thanks, that completes your order." They don't seem to like backorders or care if you need two items together.

Even on Glock mags, if you buy something they might not have in stock, they'll just drop it from the order. I bought some more mags a couple hours before the price increase, 5 in .357sig and they didn't have them in stock, and all of a sudden my order shrunk.
Similar thing happened to me w/ Botac. The really screwed up part is they still charged me the FULL SHIPPING from my ORIGINAL ORDER even though I only RECIEVED 1/4 OF WHAT I ORDERED. They have great prices but the worst service I've ever had. I will never use Botards again.:steamed:

·
NRA Life Member
2,705 Posts
Let's not stray too far off track here. Never dealt with Botach myself (and won't - seems like all but a few people who deal with them have trouble).

The OP was posting about OMB Express. They're a class act judging from the half dozen times I've ordered from them. BTW, now that the G18 mags are back in, I just placed an order that I've been meaning to for some time now. :supergrin:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Just got my natchezss order. Glock 18 mags $27.49, 9mm aluminum blazer $7.99 a box. Plus postage of course.

But OMBexpress is also a great company. And while natchezss beats them on glock 18 mag prices, natchezss regular glock mags are $19.99, while ombexpress has regular mags for $17.99. And ombexpress has free postage on $150 orders as other poster mentioned.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Just got my natchezss order. Glock 18 mags $27.49, 9mm aluminum blazer $7.99 a box. Plus postage of course.

But OMBexpress is also a great company. And while natchezss beats them on glock 18 mag prices, natchezss regular glock mags are $19.99, while ombexpress has regular mags for $17.99. And ombexpress has free postage on $150 orders as other poster mentioned.
The prices fluctuate on all of the sites pretty often. It's all about taking advantage of the best deal currently available on what you need whenever you need it. :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Similar thing happened to me w/ Botac. The really screwed up part is they still charged me the FULL SHIPPING from my ORIGINAL ORDER even though I only RECIEVED 1/4 OF WHAT I ORDERED. They have great prices but the worst service I've ever had. I will never use Botards again.:steamed:
Yeah, unless botac offers a dramatically lower price again (which they hav in the past, but not now), I will not do business with them anymore.

Right now both Natchez and OMB have botach beat in the price department, so there's not one reason to shop with them. Even if their price is equivalent to another site or lower by a dollar, I'll shop somewhere else. Not worth the risk.

But I refuse to go paying five or ten bucks more for something if I don't have to. I just don't get it. I owe no loyalties to an internet store. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts